Be Hispanic American teaching English in Japan

>be Hispanic American teaching English in Japan
>People tend to treat me like shit because I get mistaken for SEA (I look indio)
>When they find out I'm American thier attitude completely changes
I don't know what is more insulting. The fact that they look down on me because I'm brown or the fact that they change their attitude when they find out where I'm really from

Attached: 141881-full.jpg (693x448, 76.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3gA7mx86DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up weeb

come home, brown man

Now you see how petty human nature is I hope you carry that going forward

Ramirez...

>literally makes the meme of davidokun/pvtgomez true
lel,
gomez-kun this time tho

thanks for your service pvt. gomez

Japs are some of the most pathetic people out there. For someone looking extremely ugly and their only redeeming point being two shades fairer they get a bit too uppity. I've never seen more shallow people. weebs don't @ me.

thanks for your service wumao zhang

Damn, being brown must suck

Not a bugman lad and it is true. I've seen news of how you people treat Viets. No western country treats their immigrants so harshly. Truly a bunch of empty husks.

Are you married, Carlos? Marrying a local girl will help you with these problems as all the locals will start to know you if you're in a country town. If you're in Tokyo, no one will give a shit anyway.

Anytime you see a Japanese flag just assume it's a beta English teacher or beaner military soldier stationed there.

RAMIREZ PROTECT THAT BURGERTOWN

Not so bad all the faggy light skinned people will be dead soon through skin cancer or population implosion gonna be pretty sweet to have the house all to ourselves

it is pathetic how much the japanese dickride amerimutts

Cuz you are manlet
How height are you ?
You are 170 or so I guess
Our one English teacher from Cuba when I was a high schooler was popular as fuck cuz his face looks like che-gebara dude
His vibe was mellow on top of that
He was called geba Chan from us
And his height was probably over 185 to my junior’s eyes

viets here commit crimes most, even worse than chinese

Attached: main-qimg-1d249f1ad319ca5f839eb7ece36e77c3.jpg (405x534, 61.59K)

there used to be a chicano in japan who looked indio and taught japanese. he had a japanese wife. he deleted his channel. he looked sort of like this filipino but slightly darker and a bigger jaw

Attached: filipino japan.jpg (473x655, 51.84K)

I remember his channel since it would pop up in the search results when you look for lowriders in Japan.

Never mind I think I'm thinking of a different guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3gA7mx86DM

yeah i can't find it on youtube anymore. his nickname was kiko i think. also i should say taught english*