I wasn't ready for this level of kino

I wasn't ready for this level of kino

Attached: p16885116_b_h8_af.jpg (960x540, 161.7K)

BJ's baptism episode was the funniest shit I've seen on television

The last episode sucked massively. The whole Lissones storyline was dreadfully ill-conceived from the get-go. Who's idea was it to cast Sammy Davis jr as a southern televangelist?

my favorite part is, while it makes fun of televangelists as a whole, it's not simply taking a massive dump on religion. It acknowledges what some people do as bad, while not trying to pretend the whole tree is poisonous, and in fact shows some of the better traits of Christianity off as well.
I'm guessing reddit doesn't like it.

Watch vice principals if you havent already, same creators and as good if not better

Why is it ok for Jews to make fun of Christians, but nobody is allowed to make fun of Jews?

Attached: E5304292-C1B4-4348-88F9-A977AC00B59C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

it doesn't make fun of actual christians, only of the most jewed american protestants, and even then it's pretty respectful

You are allowwd to make fun of Jews and judaism. This show is not made by jews either unless you count McBride being a quarter kike counts.

I hate that most antisemites are brain dead retards like this faggot. Some of us are high IQ geniuses, folks.

First season was more cohesive, but the second was still pretty great

Not enough Goggins

I legit don't understand how anyone finds mcbride funny. Feels like the twilight zone.

Not enough Goggins is right but he still showed up and saved the season single handedly

Attached: Harmon-who-is-he.jpg (696x350, 45.42K)

>You are allowwd to make fun of Jews and judaism
wut

A better question, how are Js never mentioned or appear when they do at every televangelist big tent in US???

Is Culkin appearing as MC in S3

That's because you're weak

can we post the dick poke eye scene please..thanks..funniest part of the whole series almost tops vice p, that one scene, make it happen fagbot or daddys going to go back to watchin cnn!

what is this show?

Christianity is... LE BAD: the "comedy"

t. didn't watch the show

Is Edi Patterson the only funny woman?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

yes
she's also hot for almost 50