Damn... fuck wh*te "people"

Damn... fuck wh*te "people".

Attached: 687474~1.jpg (615x720, 93.21K)

Powerful...

This never happens
In real life it's the quiet white boys get bullied by everyone else and they kill themselves but no one cares

Damn do ytpipo really?

What is this image trying to show
Man black people want to be victims of everything

This is the exact opposite of reality.

Why is she dressed like a whore

>its real in ma head

because kenny is a pedo

No.
But negros have to believe it in order to justify their eternal victim complex.

I too wore a pointy hat and practiced grand wizardy as a child. A wholesome American tradition.

Attached: ku klux kiddy.jpg (696x696, 97.33K)

me in the elf hat.

Why do white people (in american southern states) hate black people like this?

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-180017_(1)_(1).png (685x924, 453.46K)

It really is psychotic and evil they portray whit children like this, this is what the lead up to a genocide looks like where even the children are demonized

I hate white and black people like you wouldn't believe. It feels so good being able to shit on both you faggots

WE

Attached: 1649397646780.png (579x731, 848.02K)

both would mog you THOUGH

If only whites were this based in reality

fucking niggers
muricans made a mistake by not castrating their slaves like the arabs and any other sane slaver

>I hate white and black people like you wouldn't believe. It feels so good being able to shit on both you faggots

Attached: indian-guy-wireless-headphones-holding-joystick-plays-video-games-console-standing-studio-portrait-139861011.jpg (800x625, 50.1K)

you need to go back

Also you're a Pole

you're mexican
point is? I'm not rascist, I'm just saying that the american negro population is prone to propaganda and bitching about slavery, and all of that would've been avoided if the american slavers castrated their slaves like everyone else
there's no problem with black people in the middle east despite the Ottoman Empire being the biggest slaving empire ever, why do you think that is?

is this the black version of josh luna?