Thomasin McKenzie

>Movie starts filming on July 22th
>Turns 18 on July 26th
>Does completely pointless nude scene

What do you call this kind of actress?

Attached: 5476cff0.jpg (800x800, 41.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aznude.com/view/celeb/t/thomasinmckenzie.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 'white woman'

A whore
Also not as cute as Anya

Eager

ambitious

I sell propane

its basically a rite of passage for brit actresses to do

based

Not bad for a white female...

Nice tush, hailee steinfeld should do a scene like this though

cmon it's not as bad. Plus it's pretty plump from the side. Also you'd be extremely lucky to get a gf like her let alone any gf lmao

cope

there's no distinction between a western actress and a prostitute

Attached: 1645786293231.webm (304x540, 2.93M)

Attached: bugspray.jpg (2121x1414, 129.43K)

Women get turned on by being looked at, just like (straight) men get turned on by looking.
So be grateful she did this when she was young and lush and isnt some dried up old dead fish on tw*tter bitching and moaning about how her fat ass made us all a little happier

>What do you call this kind of actress?

The kind that gets my dick all hard

Attached: 0abc16c8942d40b4bde23139b86312f4--hotel-pool-thong-bikini.jpg (680x778, 41.39K)

At the risk of sounding like a faggot, I actually did lose respect for this whore because of this. I mean she goes nude literally as soon as humanly possible, not to mention it’s not even some kind of sex scene or any scene where nudity is integral. She literally just gets naked on camera for men to masturbate to.

Don’t get me wrong. Her body is fucking fine as fuck. I absolutely love masturbating and cumming to her. But that’s all she’s good for now. Shes reduced herself to an eye candy fucktoy. Dumb whore; I’ll never take her seriously now.

That's pretty nice

Damn, that is so true, bro. You do sound like a faggot.

Does she have really anything else beyond this scene for coomin?

She’ll start complaining about that in 10 years time. Doesn’t matter though, I’ll still be jerking off to her freshly legal nude ass

She's 17 and 361 days old you sick fuck

Not a ton I mostly just look up this scene and some photoshoots, she looked kind of hot in a tiny bikini in Old too

Kek

shame about the dog face

Do more nudity, WHORE

aznude.com/view/celeb/t/thomasinmckenzie.html

whatever queer