Good job

>good job
>nice apartment
>every comfort conceivable
>hours of free time
>Cis het man so faces no discrimination or race issues (and also pre woke)
>Stops showing up for work for weeks and does not get fired, boss is understanding
>lives in the USA
>Lives in a homogeneous area with social trust
>WAAAAH WAAAAH I'M SO ALIENATED BY CAPITALIST LOGIC

Exceptional. I love this genre of film. Mediocre middle class white man snaps because he's too stupid to fill his free time with hobbies and too privileged to see how good his life is compared to other past and present.

>inb4 muh comfort is not what hoomans are designed for
Almost every hard working wealthy person does fun stuff in their free time. Goes on holiday, goes on a hot air balloon, buys a studio and starts recording music, learns a hobby like sailing or painting, billionaires now go to space in their free time. The sad fact is that "the system" gave these people everything, partially from the sweat and work of millions of ordinary workers and millions more third world people who work for a dollar a day. Despite that they feel victimised by the very economic arrangements that give them the wealth of emperors, because they're "le bored :(".

Boo fucking hoo get a grip. People unironically quoted these films at me in high school and they never grew up and still post nonsense on Facebook about "the heckin capitalist system, dude"

Attached: 95E5570A-937F-48A9-91FD-C4940A29E7CB.jpg (1570x3264, 803.21K)

imagine making this post. only like one person is going to read it all

Kill yourself you souless drone

When you put it that way…

Again? Kys

My hobby is to browse Any Forums and watch high school anime.
I'm 36

I want to make one of these movies in a couple decades when things are even worse and just have it be on its face laughable

>i'm living the best life has to offer in the first world but Im very sad and depressed because I'm not a billionaire and I have to pretend to work in a room with AC
Woah

What the fuck is a cis het? You mean normal like 99.9 percent of the population?

kek I stopped at cis het, sorry for samefaggin

I think it's a bot. I've seen this exact same fucking post before with the same picture.

In america it's closer to 80%

Checked and yeah, it’s just pasta.

>no SCRUM
>no daily standups
>no PM
>no open office
>no outsourced third world colleagues
>no required tiktok numbers
>no pronouns training and warnings/ corrective actions
>no racial and privilige sensitivity training

>I-I'M SSADDDDD J-JUST B-BECAUSE M-MANAGEMENT ASKED ME TO WRITE A R-REPORT!!!!

fucking wankers. they never knew how good they had it

Attached: 1416791283599.gif (320x180, 694.8K)

Yeah it's true but it's also a valid complaint at the time. Kinda like "I stubbed my toe and it hurts" while there is a war in Ukraine. It's a way smaller amount of suffering, but the alientation is still there. For now though it isn't worth considering since we aren't at the social level where alienation is a problem

>Goes on holiday

Attached: BE9B088D-FA70-4506-8443-2A7131B449DA.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

At one point 50% of my week was meetings, some of which were standups in which half the time was devoted to discussing our feelings

Women and homosexuals should be prohibited from technical work

I made this pasta as a joke a few months ago and now someone keeps posting it here. I DISAVOW.

>they never knew how good they had it
Plebbit take. Real adversity is actually a good thing. Some 1s and 0s on a computer screen is not adversity.

>Dance, wagie Dance!!!

Attached: incident_report.jpg (768x557, 55.61K)

They had to invent a new term for normal because freaks found it offensive.