What happens here? Did the Hong Kongnese people succeed in their goals?

What happens here? Did the Hong Kongnese people succeed in their goals?

Attached: Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png (640x427, 8.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/int/search/image/vGX2-cr1Pn0Z1WIdF7ksSQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, it's just like any other East Asian metropolis. Seoul or Tokyo but Chinese.

no china fucked their freedom
sending love to all hongkongers including you user

Now they tried to ching and now they're getting chonged and they'll be getting changed in the future.

>What happens here?
>One of the few places in the world to still implement quarantine because of covid
>Public servants walk around with a giant ruler to remind people of social distancing
>You're fined est. 650 USD if you're caught not wearing a mask
>Expats are seething with these rules because muh freedom yet they choose to stay there, making the expat community in HK the biggest whiners atm
Yep, they definitely succeeded in turning HK into a shithole

Attached: FST6jnSVcAE7rgz.jpg (1550x1033, 270.14K)

Most of my Hong Kong friends hate the Mainland, but most of the Hong Kong flags on Any Forums are pro-China. Interesting

>but most of the Hong Kong flags on Any Forums are pro-China
cos they're bitter losers

The people who post here are usually the dregs of their respective society.

Most people don't really care.

My girl is gonna move back there in a couple of weeks.
I rly like her and kinda think I'd like to go with her but idk if she likes me as much.

Attached: 1599843599039.jpg (628x488, 30.58K)

What?

Was my friend weird? She often slandered the Chinese

Most people I know don't care much about China but anti-Chinese (CCP) sentiments are not uncommon.

Most HK flags on Any Forums are likely chinese americans or chinese canadians who have 'returned' due to their parents work. They have been ostracised from white society in their countries due to being ugly virgins. They cover themselves in the flag of their country to defend themselves (it's not my problem, it's THE WESTs problem! i'd be a big hit in CHINA!) so they end up on places like this defending China because their whole personality depends on it.

Why do the nations get angry with Chinese people over the coronavirus plague? Do they remember when a man named Moses as a prophet who brought plagues upon Egypt?

Attached: abrahamic religions.jpg (960x575, 63.74K)

oh god, this retard is here

what are you talking about?

I vaguely recall you endlessly spamming shit like this in another china thread.

Nobody understands what you are talking about. You sound like you are a bit insane 2bh senpai.

see

Care to explain.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/int/search/image/vGX2-cr1Pn0Z1WIdF7ksSQ/

Using Tinder in HK is literally the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. I would move there if the real estate market were not completely insane.

I used tinder in shenzhen and it was so fucking frustrating as all the good women were in HK lol

Being Chinese is low status (partly due to anti-communism, partly due to mainlander behavior) , so Chinese will hate on China for clout, this is especially common for Chinese from Taiwan and Hong Kong.

>Hong Kongnese people succeed in their goals
CCP thugs succeeded in their goals

Then the good guys won

nah

Attached: chinese aircraft carrier and JSDF frigate in okinawa.jpg (1200x800, 215.49K)

i see multiple different people uploading the same image.

>Hong Kongnese people
No such thing. They are Chinese.

Americans create meme ethnic groups and reason to divide countries.

Also Taiwanese is the aboriginals who where conquered by the Chinese.

With the exact same filename and text you wrote? Curious.

Mental illness

It’s insane user. You get a healthy mix of local sluts combined with all of the transient visitors and ex pats who live there. The only European women I’ve dicked down were in HK and they were 10/10’s for me.

And HK girls who actually put some work into how they look are 10/10s as well and starving for sex.

Yes, do you know about a feature that most electronic devices have called copy and paste?

HK flags on Any Forums are literally Chinese proxies
The irony of them needing a vpn to shill for the CCP is lost of those retards
Everyone should watch Revolution of Our Times when it's available

>Expats
You mean imigrants/sex tourists?

Expat is a meme word created by firsties who don't want browns in their country, but want to live in brown countries.

>Pretending anything Chinese is just like Vietnam or South Korea where people are actually free to engage in Western standards of business without the oversight of the Chinese state

This better be a joke. If it isn’t then we can just safely disregard your opinion on the grounds that no reasonable person would ever have anything good to say about China on our Sudanese Underwater Basket Weaving Forum.

Expat means rich people on high salaries who literally transfer because of work.

Immigrant means ugly poor brown people who come here FOR work, most of the time in shitty low-tier jobs. So yes, a big difference

> Vietnam
> free to engage in Western standards of business

Attached: 1634139917673.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)

>Meme flags judging anyone

are you the beaner prc shill? if so you're in the same boat

Now now user. It’s in South East Asia, sure. That automatically implies some terrible standards of living and personal autonomy. But let’s not pretend any other nation is Chinese levels of repressed, except perhaps the Norks.

Mexicans who hate the US a lot will often shill for China. They don't really like China persay, they just hate the US so much they will ask how high when Xi says jump. You get a fair few countries full of people like this, Serbia for example.