Why didn't the new Tomb Raider movie get an actress that looked like this? Isn't Lara supposed to be curvy?

Why didn't the new Tomb Raider movie get an actress that looked like this? Isn't Lara supposed to be curvy?

Attached: 1524181132528.jpg (891x1349, 103.55K)

she looks like she enjoys riding horses

Why do onlyfans bitches always date/marry Asian men?

Flatties would not feel empowered

Just wait for the next one that has a black woman as Lara Croft or the one after that with a trans woman as Lara Croft.

Attached: 1623732319068.jpg (400x400, 92.46K)

I'm proud of you, hun.

>meanwhile, in a Hollywood boardroom

She looks like she only dates asian men

NAME

>suppose to be curvy

She was medically underweight according to her original stats

If Black Cat ever made it into a live-action Spiderman movie, what are the odds she'd look like this?

Attached: 1534958841771.jpg (1080x1350, 132.39K)

>he doesn't know Enji Night

>implying she'd be white

>he helps saucefags

imagine being rich bros you could buy yourself an enji. and they have the audacity to claim that money doesn't buy happiness

It's fucking sad how we already know the future.

Just like Black Mamba.

Attached: black mamba.jpg (1134x851, 178.47K)

Enji is a mutt

I honestly dont even care if they cant act
alicia vikander isnt just a terrible actress and an industry plant, she simply doesnt look the fucking part

thats what the mandalorain did well with that roided up fuck who got herself kicked out

male action stars are always roided up so why must the women be slender models?
these cunts couldnt do a pullup if their lives depended on it

this crossfit cunt is a good approximation of what a female action character should look like

Attached: hugeclit.jpg (1080x1351, 121.64K)

According to Europeans, everyone not born on the absolute northern part of Scandinavia is a mutt.

>Isn't Lara supposed to be curvy?

Actually she's supposed to be polygonal

Actual Answer, studios are trying to sell to everyone at once. Tomb Raider the series was clearly aimed at guys, that's a problem for companies so they toned down Lara's sex appeal to appeal to women, make her pretty but sexually non-threatening. One other unspoken reality is that they also do it because it means it's less likely to get banned in foreign countries, specifically China. So to sum it up, water down any product from appealing to any specific audience so they can sell to as many people as possible on the brand alone and pretend it's because of inclusion and to avoid foreign censorship.

Lara WAS curvy - then nu-Lara happened

>can't come up with your own superhero
>just make the white ones black
>can't come up with your broadway musical
>just make annie black

>that's a problem for companies so they toned down Lara's sex appeal to appeal to women, make her pretty but sexually non-threatening.
Is this really a thing, though? I've never once seen a woman over the age of 25 get jealous of an actress, model, athlete, etc, just because her boyfriend might look at her. Hell, my gf knows I have gigs of folders of instagram girls and she doesn't give a fuck.
Just seems weird with all the eye candy going around for both sexes for anyone to be jealous nowadays.

Attached: 1623038217641.png (902x888, 421.69K)