Here in Mexico a woman called malinche who betrayed aztecs is praised non stop in the media...

here in Mexico a woman called malinche who betrayed aztecs is praised non stop in the media, there's have been movies and documentaries by the dozens about her, but what about when arabs raped spaniards for 800 years, do they have their malinche like, I refuse to believe spaniards being raped for 800 years didn't have a single woman who cucked them.

Attached: 37635377262 (53).png (1200x997, 471.22K)

Your writing ability is beyond my comprehension

(you)

>carcasona
Isn't that a city from Warhammer fantasy?

Attached: 1652481852445.webm (768x576, 1.54M)

why would Mexicans praise la malinche

>malinche who betrayed aztecs
She wasn't an Aztec so how the fuck can she betray a foreign state???????
Her people were in perpetual war with the Aztecs
Why do Mexicans LARP as the Aztecs when they were a relatively new civilization instead of LARPing as the other, actually indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico?

>Al-Andalus

this, this brings tears to my eyes... what could've been...

Malinche
- Helps her people defeat the Aztecs, who are a foreign subjugator who keeps them around to kidnap people for sacrifices
- Mother of the first Mestizo, Martin Cortez

>Another generic Arab speaking muslim country
meh.

AKSHULLY,; by 1250 they had already reconnquered Sevilla, and only a tiny portion of iberia remained in Muslim hands

she didn t betray them you tard she wasn t even aztec

ok motherfuckers I remember La Malinche event from EUIV. what was she? campeche or whatever?

Funny in Brazil we had Cacique Tibiriçá, who made alliences with the portuguese, converted to catholicism and offered his daughters in marriage with portuguese.

Stop it.
Get some help.

>Portugal starts colonizing while spain fights off the rest of the moors on their own finds unpopulated islands, Africans sell them slaves starting the slave trade and gets most of south america from marrying with peaceful natives getting most of south america, gets independent from the royals son peacefully splitting off as their own kingdom either not remembered at all as colonizers or remembered fondly? lusotropicalism etc.
>spaniards have to fight muslims, moors and french constantly, their colonization involved fighting established powerful native empires their empire fell apart from spaniard colonists taking power in their own colonies kicking themselves out and falling apart, literally everyone who intercted with spaniards historically despises them
Why did portuguese get it so easy?

no, shit like that doesn't happen in Islam because they know how to put women in their place unlike christians

Attached: 869.jpg (500x549, 66.47K)

they also glorified the conquistador who murdered their people(Cortez) as an aztec god. It doesn't make sense desu.

>hilo sobre megigo y epsania por la numero 294765278365274624 vez que gracioso mamá, anda mamá a que soy muy gracioso me parto el culo ay caramba taquito xDxDXdxDXdXDxdXDxXDDDDDDD

Attached: simon oh look.jpg (500x506, 45.18K)

High test powerful moustaches, the natives just couldn't resist.

Attached: Screenshot_20220508-085648.png (779x571, 464.36K)

Translator who helped the Spanish communicate with the natives
Mexiretards think she's a "traitor" to the Aztecs despite the fact that her people were in a constant state of war with the Aztecs

I asked WHO was her people.

>we wuz eetin hearts and shieeet
cringe

Attached: pancho-villa-on-presidential-chair-during-revolution-of-1914-in-national-palace-in-mexico-city--zapata-is-at-left--mexico--20th-century-153415896-59ef75efc412440011bfd3af.jpg (2844x2844, 1.72M)

it was the spanish the ones who cucked the moors and your grandpa right after

Attached: 1595333230529.jpg (251x242, 12.04K)