I just pirated pic related and I'm gonna start watching it now. what did I think of it?

i just pirated pic related and I'm gonna start watching it now. what did I think of it?

Attached: seinfeld_onesheet_1400x2100.png (560x840, 606.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny but not as funny as everyone said it was

The first couple of seasons are pretty rough, might want to start at season 3 and go back later if you like it.

You probably thought "HOLY FUCK KINO EXCEPT THE JERRY SEINFELD STANDUP PARTS"

It's the foundation for all modern sitcoms, so yeah, it's pretty much the GOAT.

jerry ruined the perfect sitcom
motherfucker is a bad actor, a retarded, a kike and a homossexual, all at the same time
DEATH TO JERRY SEINFELD

Jew shit

>The first couple of seasons are pretty rough, might want to start at season 3 and go back later if you like it.
This accurately describes every single popular sitcom from that era.

Frasier season 2 was kino

jery get ipad

I saw the Soup Nazi episode last night and I'm pretty mad Elaine fucked him over so hard just because she couldn't behave properly

Yeah, real scumbag behavior. Hopefully it catches up to them in the end.

I wanted to start watching Seinfeld once it came to Netflix but it's in the wrong fucking aspect ratio. Instead I'm just going to rewatch Larry Sanders which is the best sitcom outside of the Simpsons.

Why would you use Jewflix, just torrent that shit dude.
Am I really such an oldfag that people really use Netflix and not torrents and we don't make fun of them?

>It's the foundation for all modern sitcoms
Modern sitcoms are dogshit though. Wow what a great influence.

You're gonna think it's very jewy. Very New York, and quite dated. At the time it was something we hadn't seen before. It was miles funnier than other sitcoms. It actually tried to be funny, and was inspired.

>Am I really such an oldfag that people really use Netflix
Dude people have been using Netflix for over a decade now. Even oldfags were using Netflix back when we use to have DVDs being mailed to us by mail. Also torrenting a show with like 9 seasons is too much. Movies are fine but fuck shows, I'd rather just stream them.

1-2: a little rough, but many relatable situations. Quite true to the "show about nothing" concept. A lot of inserted standup bits that are usually chuckleworthy at best
3-4: this is where the show found itself, kramer becomes a stronger presence, good group dynamic.
5-6: peak era, sometimes very funny but starting to get flanderized a bit. ideas for storylines are getting more far-fetched, less emphasis on the standup bits.
7: on the middle ground between the peak and the flanderized decline in 8-9. standup bits gone almost completely iirc at this point.
8-9: running out of "normal" ideas, writing with emphasis on being funny with almost no regard for realism. characters getting heavily flanderized, especially kramer going to the extreme. To me it's enjoyable but it leaves a bad aftertaste.

Attached: seinfeld human instrumentality.jpg (828x1050, 101.1K)

You think season 1 is boring
Season 2 is better and has some gems of episodes
And love it from season 3 onwards

he's straight.

Attached: seinfeld-shoshana.1637271461720.jpg (640x900, 128.54K)

he's a pedophile. Bobcat was right.

What episode does Kramer say the N word

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

Attached: 1608680646477.jpg (265x190, 5.76K)