Dont shoot, let 'em burn

what did he mean by this

Attached: savintpvtdoofus.jpg (1000x543, 73.01K)

>THEY OPPOSE GAY MARRIAGE! LET 'EM BURN!

burning is more painful than being shot

they didn't want the bullets to put out the fire

Look at those proud men fighting for some nigger to fuck their tranny grandson. Shartistan constantly proves to be the most retarded and braindead country in the entire universe ever.

*Slow clap*

Oh say can you shaaart~
By the local walmaaaart~

Jews like violence

Based takes. (More than likely Sneed-bros, at the very least Chuck-chads...)

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.96K)

It's a subtle holocaust remark or whatever have you

>we Jews burned in the Shoah
>so when I direct a Hollywood blockbuster I make the Germans burn ! - Jewish directors

the fire rises

Attached: Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-image-Tom-Hardy-2.jpg (5592x3496, 868.8K)

It's, "Oh say can you shart IN the local Walmart" not, "Oh say can you shart by the local Walmart"

he meant war crimes are bad unless youre american then theyre good but then if youre a left winger theyre bad again

>THEY DONT LIKE INTERNATIONAL BANKSTER CARTELS
>LET EM BURN

FUCKIN KRAUTS WANT TO KEEP JEWISH GLOBOHOMO OUTA THEIR COUNTRY LET EM BURN

Not killing someone isn't a warcrime, the geneva conventions weren't settled in until after the war and the USA never signed

i enjoyed the movie but i'll admit it felt a little out of place when they all yelled "for israel" before storming the beach

sure but the movie was made in 1999

Why didn't they just destroy the beach with bombs and then land everyone safely?

Attached: fredo.jpg (400x399, 43.6K)

>Oh say can you shaaart~
>By the local walmaaaart~

Attached: 1611107262607.png (371x361, 28.72K)

>good opening scene, garbage movie
what a disappointment

They bombed the absolute fuck out of the beaches. There were these crazy rocket artillery boats that leveled a 1km deep 500m wide area to advance through. Most of the beaches had very little resistance, Omaha was the exception.

kek this is me

They did but the fuckers were inaccurate and Germans were good at fortification.