Half of Brazil look like this

These people sometimes are considered brown, sometimes are considered black by our government. What do you think?

Attached: 1652790254950.jpg (1008x567, 132.37K)

those two guys at the front bottom right corner look like pajeets

eww

>by our government
they are white that is why they are protesting against being categorized as white you idiot

nothing wrong with being brown

>white
Maybe in Bahia. but any other state they would be seen as pardo, not white, I'm just a tiny bit whiter than them and I consider myself pardo, even when IBGE came to my house I said me and my father were pardos

Attached: 1634531546091.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

so basically like most of venezuela, I really hate that pheno

>protesting against being categorized as white
Why would they do this?

If you are not white, you can enter a public university with a lower grade.

You can't be "considered" black. These people, like most Brazilians in one way or another, are mixed-race: mestiços, mulatos, cafusos, mamelucos, pardos in general.

afronazism in the government and now they want to be black but the government refuse to change and still categorize them as white

Attached: 1650140596817.jpg (1080x873, 118.71K)

Tell that to our government kek

They dont seem like people in Africa.

Why is this allowed?
Does that government consider as White any one with European ancestry, or only a certain amount?

They are dangerously based

only really dark skin is allowed to be categorized as brown in Brazil nowadays and to be categorized as black you have to be a giganigga, even light skin africans like Somalis and Yemenis are not categorized as black here and sometimes not even brown

>sometimes considered black by the government
>categorized as white
The official body that matters in these categorizations is the IBGE and they're pardos according to the IBGE.
what university quota comittes and the IPEA think don't matter, they're linked to the government but aren't the government, anc canno't speak for the government, the only institution given power to officially categorize brazilians by their ethnicity is the IBGE.

White enough to look at least med kek. 100% European brazilian are very rare. 85% of brazilian have black or indigenous dna by mother side

>they're pardos according to the IBGE.
wrong even gringos know this and joke that anyone is white in Brazil it's one drop rule but for blacks

Our "Government" doesn't decide on people's races: when there's a census, people state their own race on a self-descriptive basis.
In fact, there were extremist black groups trying to make pardos self-describe as "black" to inflate the numbers but that backfired because most people correctly see that as factually wrong.

>there were extremist black groups trying to make pardos self-describe as "black"
fucking N it's the opposite the Ns are always trying to push black genocide so they can push more afronazism and black mass migration

This only happens in universities because they build their racial evaluation personnal with students of humanity courses and local NGOs.

>In fact, there were extremist black groups trying to make pardos self-describe as "black" to inflate the numbers
It's literally the opposite. Black supremacists in Brazil consider anyone who isn't pitch black as "white passing".

>Some retard in the other said of the world said so therefore it's true
Most self-declared whites in Brazil aren't white according to anglo-american standarts, that's true, but you're completly out of touch with Brazil if you believe what you're saying is true.
What I am saying is not an opinion, it's a fact. Go read how IBGE defines people of multiracial background, the people in OP are pardos, period.

wrong if you are born with light skin in Brazil you are caregorized as white in the certificate even if you turn brown when you grow, this is not self reported and you know it stop being fucking stupid