14 years later

>14 years later
>entire cinematic universes of comic movies have come and gone
>still the GOAT

honestly how can you stomach any capeshit since this? Nothing even comes close, are zoomers just trying to cope for missing out on it?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x2560, 672.85K)

I was Bjorn Indyrdäk

Attached: images (33).jpg (738x415, 21.92K)

This meme is so dumb but I still fucking giggle at it.

the dark knight movies actually suck a fat log of shit compared to the 90s ones

>uses unnecessary profanities to try and be cool

opinion discarded

Attached: 1642453165479.jpg (1200x800, 110.34K)

I thought the new one would surpass this but nah, it tries to be edgy and realistic but the script makes no sense, while this one fully embraces the zaniness and just tries to be an action packed cinematic batman comic, which I can respect more
Still, Pattinson is a much better Batman than Bale

I used to work at a cinema when The Dark Knight came out. Instead of the usual popcorn and soda slime, I would always find discarded cigarettes, crushed beer cans, hot sauce, chewing tobacco, aluminum foil, etc. from the crowds seeing that flick.
One time i found a wrapper to an entire cheese wheel discarded in the theater for The Dark Knight, So whenever I think about this movie I remember the kinds of people who came to see it are the kinds of people who sneak bottles of mead and cheese wheels into the kinoplex like a fucking Skyrim character.

based
>had an English professor like this in college
I was embarrassed for him

Bale's low grade scream batvoice was really the only blemish on these films

Attached: die commie.gif (500x375, 1004.08K)

I call that "cool history/english/math" and it's super cringe

>Then the romans were like "what the fuck" and the Persians were like "fuck you"

Yes, but besides the interrogation scene he felt a tad boring to me, Battinson has more personality

It was already beaten by that shitty Spider-Man movie.

God it's been 14 years? I'm getting old.

Sounds like my kinda crowd!

Begins is and always was better.

>14 years later
>entire cinematic universes of comic movies have come and gone
>still the GOAT

Attached: The Shredder arrives.webm (700x394, 2.77M)

Overrated. The very grim and serious "this movie is about serious important things" tone and the realistic, boring Chicago Gotham clashes badly with the ridiculous plot where Joker can put bombs anywhere he wants at any point and Harvey Dent is walking around with half his face missing like there is no problem. Very very strange tonal clashes in this movie. And the ending with Batman deciding to have Harvey Dent's actions pinned on him makes no sense given what we know of Batman's character.
It's just not that good. Heath Ledger's great performance significantly elevates what is otherwise a rather dull and nonsensical movie.

i just realises that this is who randos based off

Attached: Rando.png (156x156, 1.11K)

the only good capeshit film is batman & robin everything is cinematic aids

The Batman is unironically better.

>the ridiculous plot where Joker can put bombs anywhere he wants at any point and Harvey Dent is walking around with half his face missing like there is no problem.
in the TDK vision, Joker and Dent essentially symbolized two sides of the state. It created a situation where the protagonist was really no better than Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern encircling Hamlet, right at the center of the trilogy. It's still absurd, but more 'plausible'

if we're talking marvel, it's kids movies. you notice the adults more because they have accounts and scream the loudest because for some reason they deeply care about these kids films with wink and nod jokes for the adults. most of the other zoomers will probably stop giving any shits after they leave highschool or college and have more interesting stuff to pay attention to.