This video single handedly ended the career of James “AVGN” Rolfe

This video single handedly ended the career of James “AVGN” Rolfe

Attached: 1646696330079.jpg (1125x895, 177.8K)

He was a pebble in Joe and Dave's path, regardless

Attached: gamesack.png (1280x681, 687.72K)

It’s supporting James and was made by a tranny

>Two hours
Either you're a nigger on welfare with all the time in the world or an autistic NEET to even warrant watching all that.
Neck yourself, faggot.

More like blow the fuck out of the cinemaascre truth faggots

>watching Lady Tranny

What the fuck does that mean

>2 hours to say that james has clearly moved on but has a financial and likely contractual obligation to keep putting out videos and is just phoning it in at this point just to get through with it

>deep dive
>Lady Emily
im a normal guy, i dont know about stupid cunts on youtube, why do you? you're not a normal guy, are you OP?

>deep dive critique of AVGN is almost 2 hours.
>the "brief" critique of AVGN is almost 6 hours.
What did these dramatubers mean by this?

'ate clicking a video only to immediately hear tranny voice, there's just something repulsive about it that makes it hard to listen to and im not even transphobic. i notice also that trannies always give themselves super feminine names like lady x or x girl. real women just give themselves normal names that dont reference theri gender. you can tell when a troon is just a horny animelord so obsessed with women, and by women i mean teenage anime girls, that he tries to become one.

>tranny voice
its a tranny too?
WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM OP? GET BACK HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF

only youtube I watch is georg

Attached: georg.jpg (1280x720, 51.21K)

Gonna be 5:40 soon, don't know If I can finish this

based

>2h long dissertation on an e-celeb
Someone needs to get a life.

403k views means they can make a living doing this stupid shit, the real life-needers are those 403k retards, such as OP

>That's right, Joe! James really IS a limpdicked cuckold raising a mixed-race retarded potato baby. I can't believe I never noticed it before!

I only get my video game information from big booba.

>pic related

Attached: pam.jpg (1280x720, 108.73K)

so basically what everyone realized nearly 6 years ago

You only need to watch a video 30s for it to count as a view. I think viewing time is important for extra revenue and YouTube usually promotes longer videos around that are around 20m, but I doubt that many people watched this video all the way through.

Just look at his Twitter. An admitted troon.
Yeah, nine times out of ten any "girl" interested in really niche nerd shit is going to be a tranny. Most nerd girls are just into surface level stuff, like Funko and watching whatever is the hot anime on Twitter. Some of the hardcore nerd girls might as well be trannies, because they typically reach levels of ugliness and obesity that make them look like dudes in wigs.

There are exceptions with some actually attractive nerd girls, but then that's probably more of an angle or grift to milk money out of losers than a true passion.

The video is fluff by a nobody. She makes sure to emphasize the words "racist, homophobic, and transphobic" when complaining. Downvote and close the vid.

Attached: 1631797837962.png (314x278, 128.65K)

>e-cancer talkin about other e-cancer
Did YouTube reach peak zoomer?

>she

Oh its a tranny? LOL if true.

Attached: 1617762958821.png (474x442, 432.79K)