Is your country diverse?

is your country diverse?

Attached: E28E70B1-F3D5-4823-9E4D-85C6CF4D2E2C.jpg (1900x1274, 852.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#After_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=t4-C0aZ3V1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

Yes :(

I'll never let them in. I'll try my best to protect our land from these evils.
If one little rat sneaks into your home by begging like a poor little kid, the other rats will flood into your home right after that.
The thing is that we should never let them build a community here. None of their shitty stupid religious structures should be allowed.
At first, they will say they've got no place to go. And once they build a community there, they will justify themselves heading there, which used to be complete nowhere.
And soon they demolish every civilization, culture, and wealth there. After that, they will find another place to ruin.
I fucking despise these cockroachs. I hope our people learned something from Europe's collapse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#After_World_War_II
no

It's good that you don't let these "people" in, but immigration isn't your only concern right now squiddo-san

yes and it sucks

t. Foreign English teacher

yes

Attached: 4849.jpg (1260x1260, 432.25K)

I used to know a Georgian guy who kept telling me that it is common knowledge in his town that they behead the Muslims there.
It was like more than ten years ago before Europe got fucked up like this and I used to think that he was being funny back then.
Now I know that he was right and he was smart.

yes but in a good way

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=t4-C0aZ3V1Q
wake the fuck up and face the reality.

no

It's fucking over...

>mfw I realize this place is actually in Germany
el oh el
that being said, a part of Oslo probably looks like that as well
Sad state of things

Attached: 1652433548034.png (1000x750, 379.41K)

:)

Attached: 1640272478795.jpg (992x496, 77.87K)

Yes, and we don't even have to import churkas. All home bred and from poorer neighbors.

>2015

Attached: 499D20E9-6A5B-401F-8B76-0435EFAA0862.jpg (473x500, 45.99K)

i always knew you immigrants were malicious, even when i was a very young child. something not right about you people. no matter what the teachers tried to tell me. especially your particular kind from the Middle East and India, very blatantly hostile.

You are literally getting raped by American martshitters as I write this post this very second

sir
do not redeem croydon borough

how do non-muslims even date a muslim woman?

No, we are homogeneous

I have zero issues with this except for the girl wearing a bedsheet. exterminate all religions.

And every part of what you said is based on your delusion while Indians shitting on street is based on the actual facts.
And I would choose thousands of American immigrants over a single Indian tourist in my country.
That's because I'm sure that the probability of sexual assault happening by thousands of Americans is lower than a single Indian. I've recently seen a news article that an Indian girl got gang-raped so she went to the police station to file a report and police officers there also raped her. I guess the definition of rape in India is different so that you think Americans are raping Koreans.

all i see are humans, color doesn't matter

There's going to be a bunch of middle-upper class euros trying emigrating out of Europe, likely to USA, Australia but east asia too. Will you keep them out too?

Brainwashed braindead virgin imbecile. Don't shoot up a grocery store, just do everyone a favor and blow out your brains when thr 5th jack off session of the day makes you snap

oh it fucking does

Literal fed in his military base shithole
Kill yourself faggot

why does it matter?

Reminder that the military recruits low iq failures from Midwestern shitholes. They literally turn away all non officer route recruits that have high reading levels and sufficient levels of education

The anti grocery store brigade infests this site, what do you hope to accomplish by engaging with them?

He just doesnt want immigrants why are you lashing out?