PENGUIN: "You better watch it. You know my reputation?"

>PENGUIN: "You better watch it. You know my reputation?"
>BATMAN: "Yeah, I do. Do you?"

What did he mean by this?

Attached: penguin.png (1600x671, 1.42M)

If this is actually serious, he meant that Penguin has a reputation for being pathetic so Batman could easily break him. Basically that Penguin's friends chat shit about him.

I thought he was just teasing him about the nickname.

It honestly had me stumped as well. Like the way he delivered it sounded cocky and menacing, but the sentence doesn’t really mean anything. It’s like if the penguin had said “I want you out of my club” and Batman’s response had been “I know you are, but what am I?” The tone was right, but it was just not the right thing to say in the moment

I believed it was written meaning that penguin new batmans reputation but it was intoned by pattinson dk mean that penguins reputation was worthless

Actually, the way he delivered it he intended it to be "I'm a big guy for you", as in there is someone bigger behind him, whereas the way it was written, it was supposed to be "painful for you".

that penguin had a rep for being a weaselly coward

i actually low key felt wholesome vibes from oz this movie i dunno why

>BATMAN: "Yeah, I do. Do you really know yours?"
>BATMAN: "Yeah, I do. Do you know mine?"
I prefer the second one, especially because it's a scene where he's asserting himself as having the upper hand.

OH MADONE, WATCH OUT BAT BOY. CAT LADY OVAH THERE'S BEEN GETTIN' PUMPED AND DUMPED BY GOTHAM'S "FINEST" SO DAMN MUCH THAT THIS PUSSY'S PUSSY IS NOW HANGIN' AND FLAPPIN' AROUND LIKE SLICES OF GABAGOOL! HEH, I'D STILL MOIDAH FOR A TASTE THOUGH! HAHAHA, AAAAH, I'M JUST BREAKIN' YA BALLS, BATZ. YOU KIDS HAVE FUN!

Attached: 1646265661040.jpg (1024x538, 86.08K)

I thought he meant “Do you (know MY reputation)?”

>Cobblepot's Cock and Pot formerly Mr Freeze's I Scream for Ice Cream

They should bring back Aiden to play Bill Wilson again in the sequel, maybe as a secondary antagonist since he's a violent CIA guy

Attached: CIA.png (483x518, 217.09K)

Noice

Oz's Coz and Pozz
Formerly Carmine's

based

it means "i don't think your reputation means what you think your reputation means, and i'm something of an expert on the subject, puffin"

Attached: 1645987191840.jpg (3264x2448, 2.68M)

What an embarrassing brain dead retard you are

>yeah, I know your reputation, do you know mine?

he’s a fat coward

Completely incorrect. You fail basic media literacy.

>My hands are a little dirty
>So am I
What a weird conversation

Ay, he was just walkin dare.

Not this shit again

Hillary lost