Did you know that the real Russia is actually Ukraine+Belarus and that "Russia" was known as Muscovy before Peter the...

Did you know that the real Russia is actually Ukraine+Belarus and that "Russia" was known as Muscovy before Peter the Great?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 118.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFTy5xWd_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know.

I know. That's were my serfs came from.

Did you know Ukrainians were invented in the 1890s and then 1940s because Germans hated Russians?

>we hate russians
>actually we are the real russians

Its ok to hate russians but thats just weird

Attached: 1562701986663.png (894x773, 48.03K)

Ukrainian and Belarus were invented by us and Poland centuries ago.

The real Russians were a Kartvelian tribe known as the Ruselebi. Modern Russians are product of Krushchev.

The real Russians were Swedes “rus”. Ruling over the Slavonic tribes

Attached: 09D1887C-A47B-42CE-A10B-CDA349351F0B.jpg (1024x971, 172.54K)

That's why Ukraine and Belarus should become a part of Russia

Actually you're posers who should fuck off

You are moscovites, not Russians.

What would Real Russia gain from becoming part of Fake Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFTy5xWd_U

Of course I know, but many other russkies don't.

>wewuz
holy cope

Russians are the bvll race of East Europe. Everything that is not Russian is a offbrand version of Russians. Every single non russian East Europe group spends 99% of their existence in a desperate attempts at distinguishing themselves because the reality is that they are merely a flavor of Russian, an irrelevant subgroup of Russian. Russian=Vodka. Russian=East Europe. Russian=Every single hungarian/polish/romanian/albanian/ukranian/lithuanian/etc "culture". Russians won. Even when Russians were ruled by some of those groups it was just a few elite families imitating Russians. All of it is Russian. Even the russianfied groups these larpers can point to as deriving their imitation culture originally from call themselves Russian today. Civilization is Russian.
For lithuanians and polish, this reality manifests in an extreme cope inferiority hate.

Attached: 1652517765773.webm (576x1024, 2.06M)

This supposed to be based, but otherwise it's kinda cringe, because it's kinda swearword nowadays. I'd never call myself r*ssian, even if I really were.

It was a vikang-run state of waterways into the Byzantines with a capital in Kyiev that took up Orthodoxy and bvllgarian Church Slavonic language

>Its ok to hate russians
Либepaхa, cпoк

>us
lithuanians were p*lish slaves. If you or your family invented anything of this sort you are p*lish, not lithuanian and thus you have to leave

> that took up Orthodoxy and bvllgarian Church Slavonic language
Both were mistakes.

wasn't your culture built on hating muslims and other non christians?