Holy shit i didn't realise indians hated muslims this much

holy shit i didn't realise indians hated muslims this much

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0517_123348.jpg (481x860, 143.02K)

based raj

fucking based

They're actually heading towards a Muslim genocide, all the relevant pieces are in place, now they just need a huge false flag to kickstart the operation

great more Samson Options is what the world needes

tell me more

I have heard that irl muslims procreate more in India and bully hindus so they can't do anything towards them.

islamic nations hasn't done anything and India is already an uninhabitable wasteland drowning in a sea of fire
what does Agni, the Hindu Goddess of fire, mean by this?

sounds based to me

Uh bros? I dont feel so good about where we're headed.
I thought we were joking about all the. ka2a genocide stuff. I have Muslim friends. They score me weed.

Attached: 1624924339758.jpg (657x527, 46.95K)

My muslim friend helped me in hooking up with his cousin sister

middle East is about as fucked as climate change as India is, we lie on the same lattitude. And we've religious crazies which makes it worse.

At least the mena ones don't have nuclear weapons

China probably wants this, if there will be a war it will be Chinese intervention due to Indians oppressing their minorities.
I wouldn't be surprised if China is backing radical islamic terrorist in India just to strip up more trouble.

Dumb fucking peasants too stupid and uneducated to analyze the complex structural issues of their shitholes instead develop wide ranging and idiotic dehumanized scapegoat to channel energy and frustration towards.
Wow I'm so surprised, this definitely hasn't happened a billion times already in history
Hindu fascist scum

See? K2a frens are nice if they're educated.

Attached: 00EBAEE0-48F4-465A-8D4C-A86BA06E1CAD.png (419x447, 142.78K)

i fucking wish

Ok but isn't Agni male?

>china
>caring about minorities
Kek

China cannot even move beyond the Himalayas, any Chinese intervention in India will lead to the destruction of China as a country.

>destruction of china as a country
Sir, may I respectfully ask how?

Have a billion people in extreme poverty, most of which are dumb and uneducated
Put them in one country
Declare a grand project to fix themselves
It fails
Populace gets angry
Stroke sectarian boogeymen
Give them all internet connection
Politician with good marketing department takes power
Blame everything on the other
[You are here]

It isn't like we don't have scapegoat in america

It would be an excuse
Well India is balkanizing itself anyways maybe they are just waiting it out.

I've been waiting out for more than 8 years of this impending Muslim gencoide that was supposed to happen since 2014

Here's what actually is happening though,

Muslim ferility has dropped the fastest in India
Muslim female literacy has climbed the fastest
Divorces in Muslim communities, initiated by women have climbed too as separate support groups are created by the government

Homosexuality is decriminalised angering various Muslim groups but now Muslim boys who want to have sex with each other are openly allowed to do so and islamic religious groups can't do shit
Islamic NGOs banned

Indian "Muslims" will be thoroughly assimilated and Indian "Islam" will become a separate branch of Islam entirely. Islamist globalism will see its first defeat in India.

nukes.
Pakistan is a country based on the ideals of destroying pagan India, dying in the process would give them instant heaven so they dont careabout being nuked.
While China is an old civilization which would rightfully fear nukes.

>India is balkanizing
Delusional. And China will collapse in 2 weeks. Kek.

You shouldn't have been taught how to read

dumb amerimutt with zero knowledge about the context, as always.
Your next thought is probably military intervention and funding Islamic extremists to destablize regions, too.

A few nukes can't wipe out civilizational entities....

I dunno man I'm not the one who wants to get rid of its 200 mil muslim minority. Turkey is balkanizing too given the kurdish hatred.
India is becoming more and more divided from what I see.

tough luck, then.

Attached: 1648060964647.jpg (206x273, 26.81K)

>context
I heard and know all the fascist garbage you idiots peddle, imagine thinking this some esoteric knowledge others just don't "get" when they call a spade a spade.
Get a grip idiot

>Pakistan is a country based on the ideals of destroying pagan India, dying in the process would give them instant heaven so they dont careabout being nuked.
While China is an old civilization which would rightfully fear nukes.
This is not how States view their foreign policy and military agendas lol. Wtf.

Let me fix this for you.
Pakistan is a country based on the ideals of doing what the highest bidder tells them to so they can afford to die because their handlers don't care and the elites will have already fled the nation.
While China is an economic powerhouse the world is dependent on and any idea to nuke it means the country is shooting itself in the balls.

Youre pretty delusional. Only radical Islamists are hated in India, which your islamist extremist media like Al-Jazeera turns to Indians hating all muslims.
India is more united than it has ever been.

>muh fascist
Your entire nation is a based on racism, fascism and opression.

But "Fascism" in India legalised homosexuality, is going to criminalise marital rape, and banned religious clothing at schools and only allows schoolgirls to wear skirts and shirts. modi is a globohomo shill and all the pajeets that simp for him only do it because hes dabbing on islam WHILE dabbing on traditional hinduism too

secterianism and divisions will not stop after muslims are gone, not that muslims will be gone anyways. 200 million fifth column will be very difficult to get rid off. Which is why I suspect china will help them stir up more Trouble. More Indians focus on their muslim problem better it is for China.

Put
>Politician with good marketing department takes power
after
>Populace gets angry
And you're good to go.

Bruh, good luck. Indians are chimping out in this thread.

is it true that Indians aren't allowed to travel to Pakistan?

Haploautist needs to get some pussy already, he types out literal essays and rages at any bait. He makes us all look like triggered dweebs who can't take a joke.

T. Normal Indian guy

You realise this 'fascist' govt is the biggest education gibs provider to muslims in entire Indian history?

You have zero idea on how India works.
The sectarian and divisiononly exist because muslims dont want to be assimilated and want to be a para national entity, not the other way around.

based Indian bros

Fair analysis

I mean, sure you have nukes but so do china. China and India will go to mutual path of destruction if India decide to use nukes. I guess the question will be whether china will defend Pakistan and the answer is most likely no due to their debt.

Yea, but we let Sikhs enter Pakistan to visit their holy sites only once a year

I read it in an Indian accent like Apu from the Simpsons

Brutal, I hope the don't strike Iberia as well

Attached: 1652739073517.gif (498x437, 63.59K)

Yeah probably, I am aware Muslims are causing a lot of problems too. However how can you maintain a nation when you have 200 million who don't want to be part of? Create a second pakistan?
Same question for Turkey too ofc.

I'm just dissapointed, l Indian loss of secular inclusiveness imho is one of the biggest losses of 21st century.

>They're actually heading towards a Muslim genocide
About time tbqbh family. They've been asking for it for centuries.

LMAO

>social liberalism
Irrelevant. Fascism in Europe promoted female participation in politics and work, animal welfare, dismantling of church institutions, ect.
Fascism is the centralizing of power through the ideology of the "yolk", fictitious history on the "true" inhabitants, targeting of "others" internally as subversives that must be eliminated to "fix" the grand narrative of the state and people. The dangerous and incompetent barbarians at the border and their third pillar who must be cleansed as they are not part of the people's "story" and "blood" blah blah blah
It has barely anything to do with fags and whores

the peaceful way this ends is the resurgence of Arab, Turkish and Iranian Nationalism in the modern era and the 'ummah' meme is done and dusted, which many Indian and Paki Muslims have got into due to the Khilafat movement of the 1920s.
this is why you see so many simping friom indian and paki muslims for turkey. the muslims of the subcontinent united against the british empire because they wanted to restore the ottoman empire. yes, it happened. Its called the "Khilafat Movement".