Name 1 movie you're looking forward to in 2022

GO Any Forums GO

Attached: AV club.jpg (1146x1196, 302.87K)

Doctor Strange 2
Might watch The Northman because I've seen Eggers' other two films.

I truely only was excited for the bartman and it did not disappoint. Dr strange looks interesting enough but it is capestuff so not too hyped. Northman looks interesting but I am not really into norse mythology so not for me
I don't really know what other big projects are coming to be quite honest with you

Top gun 2, fighter kino ftw

Attached: Blaze.jpg (1200x675, 142.17K)

even if i knew what was coming out i would only go to the theater for something super popular(like avatar 2)
unless they decide to keep a required vac pass nonsence then i wont gain access.

i just wait for blurays

I don't know why I always have to put "might watch" for The Northman. I think it's because I don't really like the actors.

tom cruise 2

Attached: top bum.jpg (1000x1000, 137.25K)

The Northman.

Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon and Aronofsky's The Whale, both starring /ourguy/ Brendan Fraser

>1 of 27 pages
>linking that clickbait shit
anticipate OP coming out

Batman (haven't seen it yet)
The Northman
Stranger Things new season (guilty pleasure)
New Top Gun flick

Wait they are making Crazy Rich Asians 2?

>capeshit

Everything Everywhere All at Once, Doc Strange 2.

Yes, capeshit. It's one of two movies I want to watch. When I watch non-capeshit, I end up being the only person to have seen the movie.

Attached: after-yang.jpg (800x1185, 90.42K)

Fun fact. The northman could be the best movie of the year but wouldn't be eligible for an Oscar bc of racial quotas

Sorry to hear that my nog

whatever was popular a few years ago so i can torrent it now that is is focused on the brand new garbage

Thank you for the apology. It's a lonely existence when you don't care what other people think.

Also, I've seen the better version of The Northman already.

Attached: outlaw-king-poster.jpg (1500x2222, 535.29K)

Does it really work like that? I thought the Oscars racial quota was a meme

>The Northman
>Oppenheimer
That is all

Sonic 2

WESTERN MEDIA IS DOGSHIT NOW

How does the racial quota work? Drive My Car is nominated and it only has asians. Does it just prevent white people movies? I bet it does.

Oppenheimer is 2023.

Raimi gets a pass