Take that, commies!

Take that, commies!

Attached: FNM1-6UXwA4-hpx[1].jpg (1200x1200, 78.92K)

Most pirate sites I use are Russian so I don't think they'll lose sleep.

I saw some news about how Putin blew up a sociology college or something and 90% of the comments were celebrating it

QUIET

The scariest part is we are only in the beginning of the nightmare.

noooo not my viking series with africans as rulers!

Think of all the interracial couples they are missing out on!

this is just gonna make russians more nationalistic and radicalized
based lol

What the fuck is the point of denying average Russian citizens services? Is it some misguided notion that denying them the latest TV shows and movies will force them to overthrow the government?

Attached: 20220305_090507.png (680x647, 471.77K)

NOOO NOT THE DOGSHIT FILLER CONTENT

Russians deserve to suffer for voting for Putin
Cope about it

Then don't cry when Russia's economy resembles Ethiopia's

it goes both ways, the russian sites i've been using are all down atm

Some shithole pub where I live filmed their staff pouring Russian vodka down the drain then posted it on social media with the hashtag standwithukraine. Take THAT commies.

In total war, civilians are valid targets

You guys know with the sanctions in place, most western companies will end up suspending services in Russia because they can't accept payments from Russian accounts right? Majority of this is complying with US law, not just so they can personally "Own the Russians"

Bros are they going to block us from yandex? Because GIS is fucking dogshit these days

keep in mind that you might not care when sites you don't use are taken down in a country you're not living in, but soon enough they'll come for you too

very nice. now the 10 rich people in russia who use netflix can't watch show now so they'll provide more bombs for soldiers

putin is better than any western politician

>russia starts selling their gas in roubles
>other countries buy roubles to buy gas with
>global demand for roubles increases, demand for dollars collapse
>russian economy stabilises, america get hit with (even more) inflation
oopsie t.biden