Face it, it will never be topped

Face it, it will never be topped.

Attached: DC3AA041-48F6-4749-AE1F-B9C6570BB9FC.jpg (960x1440, 312.89K)

Zack Snyder already did.

the joker is the only good thing about this movie. stop overrating it.

top this dick nigga

It literally just did with The Batman(2022). Nolan trilogy was never good to begin with and now it got mogged into oblivion. Nolan is a hack.

this. The Batman is the better movie overall

It was topped by TDKR

man, this is the best batman movie, say whatever you want, but that's a fact

>capeshit
>the guy in the cape is barely relevant to the movie

>better than tim burton

based

Despite shills and contrarians saying otherwise this is actually correct, The Dark Knight is currently the best batman movie ever made and there is no real competition.

Fincher's Batman topped it. Cope.

Begins is a much better movie.

you're right man

the costume and voice are so, so bad. And not in a nitpicky way. They're actually just godawful. I can't take it seriously if Nolan refused to get even the basics right.

True. People will still be talking about the dark knight in 10 years while the batman will be memory holed.

Yes. You only like that movie that much for nostalgia, faggot. Get over it, Doug.

I agree. But the true open secret is that the last two attempts weren't awfully off the mark either, despite all of their flaws.
I don't think a perfect Batman movie has been made yet, but you could construct one from aspects of all of the films that came before.

>People will still be talking about the dark knight in 10 years
it's barely being talked about now. The only reason this thread exists is because 1 line in The Batman hurt OP's feelings.

The cynical pro-nsa moment ruins the DK for me and actually lifts the current Batman in comparison. Its interesting how both had very similar plot structures but the 2022 Batman at the end doesn't compromise and seeks to refform Gotham from below. Nolan's Batman just runs away and comes back again only when Banes Occupy Wallstreet moment happens to enforce once more "justice".

oh, another thing, the final scene of tdkr is a thousand times better than the joker scene.

I don't like the editing. Way too many fast cuts.
And its too serious.
Come on, its a movie about a guy who wears a fucking Bat suit but they act like it's super serious like the godfather. Its a fucking BAT SUIT
Batman 1989 will never be topped

Its an interesting take on the character sure, retiring and a happy ending, but too kinda too sappy for Batman. but a more comic book accurate take Batman is more the Bruce in Batman Beyond. Bruce never retires and just goes on untill he dies of old age.

Joker was the best written and most interesting villain in any action movie in AGES but that's the only really great thing about this movie. It shows you how fucking hard it is to write and craft an actual villain who gives the movie actual stakes and fills the audience with real pause and dread. hes well written, well designed and perfectly acted

>but you could construct one from aspects of all of the films that came before.
What do you have in mind?

I rewatched it earlier this week thinking it'll have aged poorly, but it still gives me goosebumps. Undeniably top three comic book films.

Take the best aspects of what Burton, Nolan, Snyder and Reeves did and make something that hits everything right.
I do think Reeves' film had a very good depiction of Gotham so it would be unfair to say it's totally without merit.