Can somebody please give me an unironic answer for real this time? No shitposting. Like, legitimagely analyze this shit...

Can somebody please give me an unironic answer for real this time? No shitposting. Like, legitimagely analyze this shit? It has been asked many times before but it only gets memed to fuck and back.
>WHY ARE INDIANS LIKE THIS?
WHY ARE INDIANS LIKE THIS?
>WHY ARE INDIANS LIKE THIS?
And it HAS to be asked on Any Forums because it really is a thing only THAT country does, no one else.

Do they think they're smooth? Do they think females feel attracted to that? Why do they think it's going to work? Do they do the same with Indian women?
SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS

>Captcha: PAJWT

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 7.02.04 PM.png (1018x746, 391.04K)

High test. Simple as

The hell do you expect from people who worship a elephant with 8 arms and throw shit on each other

But it doesn't fucking work. How can it be high test if it never gets you anywhere?

cause he loves the womens and needs to show them he loves their sexy booby

Lol i fucking love this shit

I was like this when I was like 13
I guess pajeets are permateenagers

Based pusy poster

Attached: 1645665843166.jpg (523x757, 47.92K)

>I was like this when I was like 13
Bro what the fuck, I was a horny little shit and not even I did this.

Attached: 1652038593034.jpg (828x846, 150.53K)

>34000 rupees maam.
>BLOODY SLUTWHORE FATHER FUCK
fucking lost it

kis ur boobie ;)

Sorry for insulting you god Mandeep Singh

Just don't do it again or else I'll have you stay after class

Ok my bad

I feel like a lot of these screenshots are LARPing as pajeets. No one is actually that cringey

No worries bb

There's so many of them being posted that someone would've gotten caught already, and if they got caught they would be seen as racist, and if they were seen as racist there would be a witch hunt, and if that happened we would hear about it.
But we haven't.

Now look at this shit. Does it seem like a LARP to you?

Attached: file.png (999x915, 849.88K)

That made me hard

I'm pretty sure that one was confirmed fake

Honestly, I think the dark truth is that they get away with harassing women in real life so they think the same will work with people online. People with whom that they even care less about.

>that they get away with harassing women in real life
But does it even work with their own? Or do they just rape them?
Because harassing and raping are different things, so if you say they "get away with harassing", what happens after they do their retarded flirting in real life?