Muslims and Jews are... Le good

>Muslims and Jews are... Le good
>White Christians are... Le bad

Wtf?

Attached: 1616723546443.jpg (1000x1500, 459.62K)

There were Jews in this movie?

Don’t forget, an athiest who killed his own brother is the bravest hero!
Yeah it was propaganda with a cool premise, that’s all.

Was that the guy in the blacksmith shop that Orlando Bloom killed and burned down? Why did he do that anyway

That's just the truth.
But wait, isn't Orlando Bloom white? And he's the hero? Oh shit, I just destroyed your entire argument!

The Directors' Cut has more scenes of him being an overall dick to Orlando. He's envious that Orlando is the more talented and skilled brother, so he decides to shit on him in every scene once his wife commits suicide. When Orlando finds out he stole his dead wife's cross, he decides enough is enough and kills him.

The only truly good character is the hospitaller knight. Shame he dies, I like it more in the theatrical version where they don't show his head in pile, adds up to the holy aura he gives off.

>The only truly good character is the hospitaller knight
SIIILLEEEEEEEEENCE

Attached: c224b77346c24186fc395e8e77ec6156[1].jpg (763x544, 66.69K)

He's good too, but I could only remember the hospitaller.

>Templars bad
>Hospitallers good
Pure propaganda courtesy of the heretics from the Order of Saint John

I watched the first hour and it was boring as shit with bad editing, why I should continue?

how do you not remember Liam Neeson

All the characters are morally grey you are projecting your bias. The muslims literally behead people you aren't supposed to think they are good guys.

Kino soundtrack, kino costumes, kino locations and kino characters though you should watch only the directors' cut. Also, you a nerd and like history the movie will look a bit off since it's heavy handed on the praising the muslims, but in the end it criticises religious fanaticism.

Overall is good movie shat on by the theatrical version and history nerds.

I could only remember the hospitaller, mostly because of his "angel" thing through the movie. Liam's character, though good, didn't really mark my memory too much. Baldwin IV however was a complete fucking chad, shame the movie didn't portrayed him as such, omitting his eagerness to fight the arabs, preferring the a old calm and wise character.

Why did this movie and Munich have to have such hamfisted messages in their endings?
CIA propaganda to normalize the Middle East travesties?

Because your native culture bad and the foreigners we want to export in mass good, or "hate yourself and stop having babies that we can't count on to vote for us and give space to the foreigners that will gladly vote for us because we brought them here".

Liam is barely in the movie

Makes sense. Everyone in America despised muzzies at that time. Now nobody bats an eye when people in hjiabs walk around in Costco.

maybe she shouldn't have killed so many fellow christians on the way

It portrays them in a much better light than it does the Crusaders. Making them even appear noble and wise, contrasted with the foolish and bloodthirsty Crusaders.