We are Taiwanese, NOT Chinese

We are Taiwanese, NOT Chinese.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517.jpg (709x666, 182.33K)

You are same nigs

he was 60 y. o. right?
why are boomers so cool

Can't belive people can feel so much hate just for someone from a different province...

It's the 16th

Holy based
Chinese boomers didn't had it easy like mutt boomers had

I can see the glow from here

why americans have no chill

he was ch*nese, not VMERICVN

Todos chinos.

so many american shootings kek

Why the hate
The real natives are Taiwanese aborigines
If you’re not part of the tribe go ba k to the mainland

he lived in taiwan and was mistreated, i can imagine it, i heard they do look down on mainlanders, so it's not really political

Lovely.

Attached: 1621704240024.png (364x426, 192.1K)

>CPC demands everyone refer to Taiwan as China
>Now they're getting butthurt that Western media is describing this guy as a "Chinese immigrant" when he's actually from Taiwan and this was all some sort of interethnic Taiwanese dispute

Same difference. There's nothing ethnically different about you and you're merely stating your nationality and not any genetic difference. Taiwan is merely the Jews of china which try to get pity points to control all of China

It was probably a family dispute or something of that nature. I assume the detectives found some anti-taiwan propaganda in his search history and concluded that he most have been motivated by extremism. Americans just love to put an ideology behind every crime.

Taiwanese American hero. He saved the entire church

Attached: 11857679_051622-dr-cheng-1280.jpg (800x450, 220.85K)

Can't belive people see as normal shitting on the street

fug, 7 days earlier and he would have been the immortal 6/9/69

What the fuck is that flag? Just who are you?

Can't believe we let drug cartel overlords and their cronies illegally cross the texas border when their operations fail on them