Zoe Kravitz says she felt 'uncomfortable' shooting 'Big Little Lies' in 'such a white area'

Why does every word come from her mouth always about race?
insider.com/zoe-kravitz-uncomfortable-big-little-lies-white-area-2022-3

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (860x516, 119.95K)

Bitch is a quadroon seething cuz she’s not fully white. That is all.

mixed race kids have permeant brain rot

I know how she feels. I'm very uncomfortable anytime I'm in a black area. Can't even relax.

She's a black jew, why WOULDN'T every word that comes out of her mouth be about race?

Why indeed?

Attached: file.png (1278x146, 65.23K)

kek

She’s right. We need to isolate white “people” to their own countries and neighborhoods for the safety of all BIPOC LGBTBBQ

Desperation to fit in with a group. Mutts aren't really accepted by anyone, so they try extra hard to fit in.

hilarious watching some cunt thats the daughter of a millionaire rock star act like shes opressed

> feels uncomfortable around white people
> yet she only fucks white studs

So which one is it?

non whites have so much disdain for whites but cant stop living near them, what gives? seems contradictory

she's incredibly beautiful so i don't care about this, in fact, I sympathize and want to kiss her soft, little buttcheeks.

Yeah I don't get it either
>80% of the world is non white
>still choose to live in the 20% that isn't

can't these niggers just shut the fuck up?

> She feels “uncomfortable”
> She feels uncomfortable in a nice, clean, safe white area
> …

Attached: 70A3773B-A428-4DC3-B066-D8A3C0DA7179.jpg (750x565, 397.59K)

Woman syndrome, she has it good and still thinks she is at the bottom trying to scavenge

As if the neighborhood where she lived wasnt 100 percent "white" too

The fucking parasite could just come up with her own black-only shit instead of constantly feeding off of the whites she hates. And since she's black with no fucking personal responsibility to herself or civilizaiton in general, she's excused at the double-standard knowing if whites said they were uncomfortable around her they'd be called racist and cancelled.

Reminder that brown women seethe the most about whites yet worship them just as much. Indians, Asians, Hispanics all exclusively want to date white men.
Blacks are the only minority that actually have their own identity.

Why is it always the mixed race mutts that are the most uppity woke cunts?

>own identity
You mean the one stolen from Italians?

the golem does what its master commands

>Quadroon

Her parents are literally both half Jew and half black so she's like a double Jew double nig

yeah no shit. plenty of full blooded bucks are run into everyday are chill as could be but its always the seething 56%ers who will need to talk to the manager and shoot daggers at you. like we get it, you dont belong to either race and you think thats your only identity, not my fault

Attached: 1631525105819.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Her husband is jewish, not white

well, there's the problem right there