I no longer want to live in this world

Attached: The_end_is_nigh.jpg (720x916, 84.83K)

idgi
what makes you seethe now?

Why did you got worked up over a children movie?

I too am upset a bunch of people who saw the movie liked it when Any Forums told me it would be bad.

Just post the twerking scene

why do you all get upset when someone insults a children movie?

>no you!

That's pretty low for a Pixar movie though

>it's an OP gets exposed as a seething redditor within minutes episode
classic

Be honest and admit this movie makes your dick hard and that makes you uncomfortable.

I watched the trailer and it looks horrible. Bland animation, bad voice acting, derivative premise. Is the turning red supposed to be a euphemism for menstruation or something?

so you can't explain why turning red criticism makes you upset

>kawaii-indebted aesthetic
>fun (in all caps, sent on an early 2000s Nokia phone
>more lovable because of its faults
>score 100
totally credible reviewers

Attached: mpvshot0002.png (1278x718, 500.71K)

>calarts
>spazziness
>lots of screaming and female/childlike histrionics

I can't watch this. Can't listen to modern Cartoon Network either due to it. When will this shit end?

When you realize that modewrn movie critics are political and social hacktivists who judge everything by their social scales, then the ratings for everyting becomes clear.

Just tune it out, and stop thinking RT is a legit source of whether or not something's any good.

they aren't even being subtle about it either

Attached: 1646669373165.jpg (1079x950, 135.26K)

>you have a thilly lithp, thucker
>user... so do you...
>UM DID YOU JUST "NO U"

>anti-Asian hate

I have trouble believing this is a widespread thing other than black people harassing Asians and they can't say that

What criticism
you havent even watched it

that it looks like shit and critics are disproportionately praising it for political reasons

I'm not the user you were referring to, but I think it's valid to have opinions about something, even if you haven't experienced it before. Something can easily follow the sad stereotypes it carries, even if modern culture says that it's not the case. Furthermore, nobody can change the fact that this movie is a cringefest. I can't say the same about Ratatouille.

>you're gay!

Ok but why does that creature look so horny?

America is the great Satan

Attached: 1644836087396.jpg (1478x1298, 482.35K)

stop falling for Any Forums bait retards