Faggot tries to stop Joker from happening

>Faggot tries to stop Joker from happening
>Doesn't succeed, so instead makes Warner split the production cost with other studios
>loses 55% of the box-office of the most successful rated R movie of all time because of that. A billion dollars and now they have to share it
Warner is a fucking joke

Attached: 1646631876967.jpg (1080x1392, 487.89K)

Not only that, but Joker cost almost nothing to make for studios like this. Like 55M. It's the most profitable comic book movie of all time and these idiots still managed to fuck it up.

How the fuck did they spend 55 million in Joker? Where did the budget go to?

hollywood film budgets have inflated to such insane levels. they're obviously doing something shady I just don't know what.

40% of it went on marketing and DeNiro and Phoenix's pay.

they don't include marketing in listed movie budgets.

Can't wait for Batman to underperform and WB to get their mits on it

You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Right back to me.

Attached: 1521292682479.jpg (960x960, 76.12K)

look up Hollywood accounting

Actor paychecks, and since it's a period movie, they had to do a lot of dressing for exterior shots.

the movie wasn't that much of a barn burner to me, but all the butthurt behind it was amazing

Attached: not kosher.jpg (439x290, 22.51K)

That retard is gone, thanks God

>muh rebranded joker
YAWN
Last good dc movie was made by nolan

It's funny that they say that after the HBOMax fiasco, with Nolan walking away and villeneuve threatening to do the same unless they greenlighted dune2, and half of Hollywood saying shit about them.

>muh nolan snoozefest
seriously, all nolan fags need to shut up

This, basically no movie takes a loss

Still don't understand why mass media got so upset about the film. Doubly don't understand why the people who hated the film and were worried it would lead to shootings and riots were fully 100% behind mass antifa riots a year later.

I thought Hollywood accounting insured no movie would ever turn a profit. Losses mean you can write it off on your taxes, profits mean you gotta share with anyone who's contract gives them a piece of the net.

>Filmmaker-driven
GOOD. The Batman sequel would suck without Matt Reeves. The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker we're great because of Gunn. I'm glad suits are finally realizing they need to trust the artists.

Obviously the joker is proof of this as well

you guys are legitimately retarded and don't understand how much period pieces with crowd/street shots cost. Watch a TV period piece and pay attention to how much time they spend indoors.

lolwut, I literally wrote that period set dressing is expensive. Do you read before replying?

nope

Attached: Cossutius.jpg (321x350, 11.11K)