Was it really such a crazy idea to have two female roommates in the 70s?

Attached: Three's Company.jpg (992x558, 53.3K)

Yeah the tension was he had to ask women for 2/3rds of the rent every month, he was living on the edge with no safety net. Bachelor kino

probably. rent was dirt cheap why would he need 2 roommates let alone female ones.

What's wrong with the roommates being female?

The crazy part is that he was roommates with two women and wasn't grossed out enough by their living habits to become gay.

Girls are either immaculately clean or live like slovenly pigs, there is no in-between.
As somebody who is incredibly clean myself, I would never take the chance. I don't want any male roommates either, but I'd prefer them if I had to.

kek, good post

People had standards back then. The fact that Jack never fucked any of them was the unrealistic part.

Yea, but wouldn't him admitting to being gay be worse?

>Imagine the smelle

>tfw it's movie night and both girls try to secretly give you a handjob under the covers.

Attached: Threes-Company.jpg (1200x813, 1.29M)

Cindy > *

Attached: Jenilee-Harrison-Bio.jpg (640x471, 55.21K)

Janet, for me

Attached: 2x03-Janet-s-Promotion-threes-company-24629927-500-375.jpg (500x375, 120.11K)

I find John ritters face super unnerving

Did It come out that he's a serial killer or a rapist?

The story is the owner of the complex doesn't want pervo shenannigans on his property bcause believe it or not there were adults-only no-kids-allowed swingers apartment complexes in the 1970s, and Mr Roper didn't want his to end up as one of those. So Jack had to pretend to be gay around Roper so he wouldn't get any crap for living with two single and fuckable women.

How did he know he just wouldn't be banging a bunch of dudes instead? Isn't that worse?

part of the show was Roper got uncomfortable even mentioning Jack was gay so he just nope'd out if that topic was even brought up. Think of it like you never have to talk about birth control with your grandmother if she leaves the room the second you even start to mention it.

t. minority

because the only friend who would come and see Jack is that Larry guy

Attached: Jennilee-Harrison-400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.83K)

oh yes i'd definitely knock on their door if you catch my drift