Anyone who thinks that this has anything to do with Europe is terribly wrong...

Anyone who thinks that this has anything to do with Europe is terribly wrong, Europe ends in Vienna only poverty from there

Attached: F36F0B52-6F0A-4E95-8A1A-37955BFEA67F.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

the only place with white people by 2100

Could you please commit suicide?

All of these countries should be assimilated into a USSR superstate

Slavs aren’t white

/thread

balkans sure as fuck arent

This region is proof that there is no White Priviledge, and there is no God

>eastern Reich
>Europe
Europe ends at Rhine, well since Paris is full of narfis and sandniggers, it ends at lamanche, actually since England is full of pakis and other non humans Europe ends at Iceland

anything east of Germany is asiatic barbarians, including Vienna

Attached: abc.png (1895x881, 1.38M)

Yet still way above Poles in the racial hierarchy.

what about portugal tho?theyre honoraly slavic

in your own mind,sure

Still seething I btfo your subhuman Poleshit ass in that Israeli gas thread?

I will always be a subhuman Slav in the racial hierarchy… it’s over

Attached: F2C4FDDF-0359-4A05-9251-67DBD605986C.jpg (1198x804, 55.99K)

i already forgot about you
rent free btw

I dont consider anyone east of this line human

Attached: CC9D3216-D777-4E74-9F11-3F7F3F9DC937.jpg (1950x1695, 278.48K)

Tell me, Poleshit, tell me
What value do you create on this planet before your death?
You do low IQ labourer jobs that a monkey could be trained to do
You constantly seethe at the people who brought up your Poleshit hellhole from absolute poverty
Only in death do you find value, being fertilizer
And even then, considering the Polish diet and absolute filth inside of your bodies, you barely work there
You are like cockroaches, you kill one, three appear, every single major power west of the Oder and east of the Vistula has tried to eradicate you
I pray for Poleshit genocide

well, so is Zurich, but it's still Europe

aren't you poorer than Romania nowadays?

A lot of seething from tiny nations that don't even have an army. Yikes. How irrelevant and forgotten can you actually be, literal dead weight of NATO.

This applies for all Slavic countries

The "great" and "mighty" Poleshit army has always been cannon fodder
You have always been toys for whatever power was the top dog at that time
Poleshits have never independently conducted any meaningful development or warfare
Lithuanians carried the Commonwealth, and even then they cucked you out of Ukraine constantly
Poleshit, end your life, you will make the life of the average EU taxpayer easier even if there is 38 million of you rats out there

again didnt read
and again rent free

Didn't read because you are an illiterate 30 IQ runt only created to serve as a guideline of what not to do when creating a civilization

Tbh I shit on you balkanniggers, scoff at you laugh at you every time you try to act tough. Poland was a proper country for 800 fucking years, did great things but every time I check the fucking map and look at those times there is no balkannigger nation, just turkey. Sure, we got fucking obliterated by neighbours at some point but we did come back, were going up but what are you? Tiny, shit, irrelevant in everything, no history just fucking turkish sperm on legs. Just fucking lmao. Tbh I took bigger shits than you countrys size and I wanked more in one day than your countries population numbers. You're that shit, that irrelevant, that historyless and temporal.