Just marathoned this tv show. What did we think of it?

Just marathoned this tv show. What did we think of it?

Attached: 4797E17E-F306-4553-852A-00CF80C40A90.jpg (426x597, 33.1K)

Putin invaded Ukraine to purge it of nazis. I support him. #PunchNazis

Was it predictive programing?

A few hours after the war started I walked to the supermarket and since the last time I'd been there all the covid signs/check-ins had been taken down and nobody was wearing a mask anymore. Surreal, really feels like this shit is just going off a script.

Is that Zelensky?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Zelensky screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Zelensky and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Zelensky, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Zelensky stole my heart and drank my seed.

where do you live user?

What is reality, bros? This world is so odd.

Attached: A5B80E72-4F90-4F44-917A-B28FFC756D25.jpg (762x1024, 90.3K)

Zelensky is literally the voice of Paddington Bear, that is as far as you can get from a Nazi without being Indian Jones.

you're now a sleeper drone for Ukraine

For as long as I live, I shall be eternally grateful to Russia and Ukraine for finally snapping the adult children out of their 2 year long zombie LARP. Who could've predicted that? Doubly so for making them want to go over there and fight themselves. While fragments of their body slowly fertilize bits of Slavic countryside, we'll continue to tear CRT down at the roots, ban children from taking hormones and kick freaks out of professional sports and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, because you'll all be cannon fodder for the Ruskies.

Attached: 1646264658624.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

I think season 4 really jumped the shark

it wasn't supposed to be a documentary

So is this dude like Ronald Reagan but slav?

kek

>that fake CGI flare
The idea is cliche and executed poorly

He's basically ex-SNL host with country-wide appeal. Imagine if Jimmy Fallon won the election and had to take care of COVID and a fucking war on his first term.

NPCs were quick to overlook "just a couple of nazis" in the battalion when they saw a bigger target to virtue signal over.

1 robux has been deposited into your swift disabled account

sydney

>The idea is cliche and executed poorly

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 26.89K)

Is he based?