Give me some movies about laying off the booze

Give me some movies about laying off the booze
Not drinking yourself to death but quitting

Attached: 1646637261660m.jpg (1024x989, 142.75K)

I don't smoke. But aren't the negative effects of smoking weed completely negligible compared to alcohol?

I'm addicted to weed and will never stop smoking it. I don't care it's rotting my brain.

Attached: 1646008482286.png (640x738, 425.04K)

The Shining
Smashed
Darker than Black season 2

>Darker than Black season 2
>movies
Besides, they never made a second season.

in general yes, you can't die from ODing on pot whereas you absolutely can from booze. ODing on weed just makes you super paranoid/freaking out mentally for a couple hours.
Well with one notable exception, there may be a danger of triggering schizophrenia if you're already predisposed to it.
Though OP is right that years of the retarded Feds spewing nonsense propaganda like Reefer Madness has led to a generation pretending that weed has no downsides and even downplaying its potential for addiction. If you can't live without something you've got a problem

Hobo Chinese Electric Batman part 2 is kino
Cope and Sneed

Can't you die from THC overdose? I know edibles with too much THC can be toxic.

FTFY
also Druk

Attached: 1646640205932.jpg (1024x989, 116.6K)

This. Until boomer hysteria and the U.S.'s retarded drug policy goes away serious conversation and debate about the negative effects of weed on people's lives will be impossible.

I may be wrong but I can't think of any instances. Although regardless needless to say it'd be pretty hard unless you're a hardcore alcoholic tier pothead putting insane levels of thc into your pot brownies.
Then again the thc potency in weed has soared from what it was like in the 1970s so that might actually become an issue as people keep chasing ever stronger bud.

I'm not addicted but I do go through periods where I smoke everyday for a month like 3-4 times a year.

Attached: 1644980170249.jpg (640x594, 25.51K)

Weed smells absolutely terrible, it should be illegal for that alone.

How about the negative effects people high on weed have on the people around them? Way worse than the effects alcoholics have on others.
Having to interact with a stoner is hell; they stink, they can’t think straight, you can’t put them back into their place like you would a drunk because that’s not socially acceptable for some reason, they cause way more accidents than drunks. And of course there’s the general rule that stoner are most often people you don’t want anything to do with even when they’re not high, unlike drunks once again. Idk maybe alcohol is the “noble” drug.

some dumb stoner on my college campus assaulted my classmate in the classroom building. Bearhugged her (might have groped her too but she didn't say and I certainly wasn't asking), a complete stranger, and refused to let go when she told him to fuck off.
that said
>Way worse than the effects alcoholics have on others.
absolute nonsense, you've definitely never met a mean drunk, nor lived with alcoholics.

Stoners are faggots who think they're seeing through the universe and babble on about stupid shit when out of their mind. Drunk people know they're intoxicated and just want to enjoy themselves.

bros I had been sober for around 5 months until saturday. all this stress and bullshit in my life built up and I needed alcohol, but all that happened is I drank 2 liters of vodka in 2 days, had to call in sick to work today, and now I feel like absolute death. I literally feel like I'm dying. sweating like hell, shaking, in so much pain, have crippling anxiety and for some reason my left eye is severely hurting.

the worst part is I knew this would happen, still did it, and I barely got any relief. in my mind I build up alcohol like it's gonna solve or cure anything or at least help me feel better, at least temporarily, but it wasn't even enjoyable. I basically just drank myself into a stupor for days. normally when I drink at least music sounds better and I watch kinos, but all I did was feel braindead and poisoned and shitposted like crazy.

this shit is literally ruining my life. it's like my problems are caused by alcohol (money problems, legal problems, shitty job, toxic living situation, inability to maintain relationships,etc), and my retarded mind is like well obviously the solution is to drink!! such a fucking retarded idiot.

and I know I'm not going to feel normal and healthy for at least a few more days now. I can barely eat either, body is starving.

What did you learn?

the relief you get from satiating a vice is almost never as satisfying as you think it'll be from how hard you desire it before giving in. Once you give in it's just entertaining for a brief moment and then you feel just as shitty as before.

Lot of pathetic pothead fags ITT

Attached: 227EDDDC-C02B-4B90-81CE-FFD10BFDBE12.jpg (600x511, 65.61K)

>lol weed is totally okay guys cuz I only do it in moderation like when I rape or kill someone so chill lol

Attached: D8CCEFB8-9D1D-48C8-A52F-0DB458089023.jpg (554x554, 52.5K)

Addiction to cannabis led me to my alcohol addiction.

> the worst part is I knew this would happen, still did it, and I barely got any relief. in my mind I build up alcohol like it's gonna solve or cure anything or at least help me feel better, at least temporarily, but it wasn't even enjoyable. I basically just drank myself into a stupor for days.
Read infinite jest

genocide in moderation is just murder