These guys are legit alcoholics, just watched their latest video. They are going to end up in Rehab

These guys are legit alcoholics, just watched their latest video. They are going to end up in Rehab

Attached: cold ones.jpg (1200x1200, 226.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
youtu.be/hnxmJIPfjT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're Australian

kill your zoomer self

frfr cuhh they be bussin dey busy
AYOOO PPPPRRRRRRR ong ngl

Max and chad are built for that shit, theyre not gonna die anytime soon.

MODS

Chad weighs like 600 pounds he'll be fine
Max might die though but who cares

Janitor applications for Any Forums are now open: We're looking for a few new janitors for Any Forums. If you're interested in helping to clean up the board a little, please apply using the link below: Any Forums.org/janitorapp Thank you in advance for applying!

Attached: 1636750705633.jpg (1075x1428, 1.36M)

Max wants to die

You lads seen this character?

Attached: 6181C1B6-D408-44EF-8A50-D7D87166A008.jpg (637x481, 14.05K)

lookit that little guy

Even as a meme, that pic still pisses me off

Anything4views will get cancelled for being a pedophile in the near future, also this retard tried to make up so much shit about me but ran away from direct confrontation lol pic related.

Attached: ff4359fafccdc4cc1ba20e487c9d7bb5.png (640x412, 69.57K)

They're australians and possible masochists, what do you expect?

literally who? shut the fuck up

Alcoholism is based

you don't have to announce that you don't know what something is. You're like an annoying faggot at a bar jumping into a random groups conversation.

The dude litrally had a mental breakdown and slandered me in private for years because I cucked the fat little dicked loser lmao, I laughed when he cried when his Twitch got banned which was my doing, now he spends his entire sad life leeching from Max.

No respect to Max for letting this POS still have an e-career I am just going to tell you i will be laughing my ass off when the 14-15 year old girls come forward.

Attached: DP-F6jhX0AEf-2o.jpg (266x400, 24.66K)

haha le discord screencap where you can set your display name as anything XD LEL

You think he molests max?
youtu.be/hnxmJIPfjT4

do yourself a favor and kys brit. every day you humiliate yourself further. have some dignity and die already loser lmao

Fuck off manlet tears you faggot pedophile.
Try moving out of your mom's house, you're almost 40

WEW
who is this absolute babe

Attached: 1646632946833.jpg (2091x2788, 1.47M)