Did anyone else find this cringe as fuck?

Did anyone else find this cringe as fuck?

>fails to successfuly blend neo-noir detective, capeshit action, and thriller
>action sequences have shitty CGI
>robert pattinson's "if i say nothing with a scowl on my face it means im deep and edgy" performance
>cringe as fuck 'revealing' of villain in similar TDK interrogation environment
>awkwardly forced romance scenes
>using softer words in replacement of obvious fucks and shits
>stupid premise of vigilante shooters on the roof
>fucking Nirvana
>3 fucking hours long

Attached: The_Batman_Movie_001.jpg (1000x1482, 138.51K)

Your face is cringe as fuck

Man, you should submit your thesis to get a masters degree on shit no one cares about.

Attached: whoa nigger.jpg (643x820, 237.14K)

>Did anyone else find this cringe as fuck?

No. But this post? yes.

cope and seethe simps, cope and seethe

I'm not gonna read your nitpicking "critique" lol

>Did anyone else find this cringe as fuck?
Yes, anyone with a brain. I wish I just stayed home and rewatched Warcraft instead

Attached: warcraft-2-2018-movie-revenge-of.jpg (1280x720, 194.82K)

Not Op, but Jesus Christ take Ritalin

The movie starts with Ave Maria, which the director thought would be le spooky and artistic, but it comes off as comical. The whole thing is a giant piece of shit.

>>using softer words in replacement of obvious fucks and shits

No shit it’s a superhero movie. As for all the other stuff, if you were going into a capeshit movie expecting to see Casablanca then you have no one to blame but yourself.

anyone else cringe during the livestream segments where riddler goes ultra HAM with the voice?
pattinson looked like a cosplayer every time he was around the cops and in a crime scene. how did they not laugh him out of the room
batmobile design sucked
the choreography was so basic, it was embarrassing, batman is supposed to be a martial arts master, not a street fighter
why did all the characters think he was unironically named vengeance?

I don’t care about all the reasons why this movie is supposed to be good or bad and I sure as shit don’t care if it’s “the most accurate to the source material”.
All I know is that while I was watching it I got bored and that boredom never subsided except for that one scene where Batman interrogates Riddler. Just didn’t enjoy it, simple as.

Fpbp

This movie is the biggest midwit filter since BvS:UE

>why did all the characters think he was unironically named vengeance?
Because that’s what Bruce wants his vigilante name to be but everyone just calls him THE batman

I haven't seen the movie yet but here are at least 5 separate threads on the first page of this board all shitting on the movie. This must only mean one thing: it's actually a good movie.

Ryan Gosling should’ve been riddler

>pattinson looked like a cosplayer every time he was around the cops and in a crime scene. how did they not laugh him out of the room
I unironically thought this was the best part of the movie. Batman comes across like a weird leathery pervert. It's fucking creepy and that's why it works. If I were a cop I'd definitely be like why the fuck is this guy in here? Lets just jump him and pull the mask off.

I loved it except I thought the cinematography was fucking horrible. People need to stop hiring Fraser.

Was this movie supposed to be entertaining or not?

just got home. this movie sucks. my dd is a batman fag and im going to tell him to watch the snyder cut instead.

Would have worked too well. The world can't handle that level of kin yet.

This.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 5.03.35 AM.png (544x184, 12.38K)

The only thing I didn’t like was the autistic Any Forums Riddler

In regards to his combat skills, he’s only been Batman for 2 years

It was the worst Batman movie. Completely Soulless.

Being as honest as I can, it's a decent movie for it's respective genre. Nothing groundbreaking, but worth a watch.
It doesn't really help that the vast majority of the criticism has been pretty awful and nonsensical. You have to understand what the director was even aiming for before being able to properly critique his choices.

It’s one of those movies that just has this weird glass wall in front of it. It feels the exact same as this guys Planet of the Apes movies where I know they’re technically well made but I just can’t immerse myself in the world at all.