Anyone still watched VHS or have they all moved on to DVD

Anyone still watched VHS or have they all moved on to DVD

Attached: vhs-vs-dvd.jpg (1731x643, 106.24K)

I pay actors from the local theater to come to my house and act out films for me in person.

>he doesn’t draw flip books of his dreams every morning
ngmi

i only watch storyboard versions of movies

for me, it's mkv / h265

I collect tapes of movies I like, but I seldom watch them as it degrades the quality on each pass / rewind, and at this point, they’re so fragile as it is.

i record new movies to VHS' and watch that.

>collect vhs
>inferior quality
>worried about wearing out the tape

why are you doing this

I only read scripts for films.

i_just_think_they’re_neat.png

I read the title of a movie and a brief description than I just imagine the rest of it.

everyone who lived through vhs doesn't want to go back to that shit. you're blind if you do.

There is a very large market for this sort of thing. Some artists’ tapes sell for $75+ if the box art is well done

I see the rating for the movie and the poster and image a good or bad film depending

Buddy, they’re 25¢ a piece at most places these days, if you can even find them. I like physical media and they don’t look half bad if displayed properly. Makes for a decent conversation starter

I just think movie

>lol look at this loser and his boomer tapes. c'mon veronica let's go to chads house instead. he has blu rays

its funny my grandmother must've videotaped hundreds and hundreds of shows for me and I had them all in boxes in my basement and now I can just search up anything and pirate it on the PC

i almost feel bad for my dad cuz he has a lot of tapes and cd's and those are pretty much worthless now

cd's might be worth something if they're rare but eh

I read Any Forums threads about a movie and then try to reverse engineer it from the posts. Then I film a shot for shot remake with myself in all roles, unless there's a sex scene in which case I use my dad. (big penis) and watch that instead.

VHS is so comfy bros.

>put tape in player
>press play
>credits are rolling
you're just expected to rewind that shit manually every time. it's barbaric