Rian Johnson AMA. Yes, really

Rian Johnson AMA. Yes, really.

Attached: 2141241242114111234324353653223423523.jpg (1424x1874, 234.43K)

Do you bleed?

Not exactly, I've donated all of my original fluids in service of attaining my new trilogy. My current biological system is mostly synthetic

Why didn't Holdo tell Poe her plan at the start?

What happened to Dexter Jetster?

wrong
Rian would have said
>If you prick me?

I wish I could strangle you with my bare hands

Was sidelining Finn a directive from the execs or your call?

Did you purposely try to fuck up Last Jedi? If so, why?

if it's pronounced Ryan then why isn't it just spelled Ryan? were your parent high?

>kills star wars cancer
BASED as fuck, kill marvel now.

OP is a fag

now that bond is over, will you make knives out 2? I think Daniel Craig could be the new Perry Mason but with more sex appeal, your thoughts?

I know you're think you're pretty woke but just about every star wars decision you made was racist or misogynist and not it a based way

My specialities are exclusively reserved for the audio visual artistic medium that dominates global popular culture, handling the musings of the mentally handicaped is not only outside my jurisdiction, but below my pay grade. If you cannot decipher the implied obvious, I'd recommend seeking an appropriate mental health professional.

- RJ

Originally, I wanted Holdo to tell Poe, and he going behind her anyway. But some people found it would make him look too bad, and I didn't think it made that much of a difference. Still not a hill I would choose to die on.

George was adamant that we didn't mess around with that particular character, I believe it was even stipulated in that original agreement with Disney way back in '12. The way he worded it, seemed as if he was reserving the character for his short "personal films". To what end is anyone's guess...

- RJ

No I wouldn't, that would be too obvious

- RJ

Regretfully, I must say I'm already taken.

- RJ

I knew that some of the things we did would be controversial, but there really was no way around that. Overall, I am really proud how the movie turned out, which obviously wasn't just me, but all the amazing people, who worked tirelessly and did an amazing job.
And, believe it or not, the best thing about it has been the fan reaction. There have been so many great conversations with people from all over the world, who shared with me how much the movie resonated with them, and I am eternally grateful for that.

Stay away from Jenny! That is all.

Attached: A CUTE!.jpg (675x1011, 239.65K)

Originally I wanted Finn and Poe to team up in the Canto Bite side quest, had the whole thing written and planned out. But Kathleen Kennedy being the performative liberal she is, wanted to and I quote "cut out that fag shit". She forced a correction so drastic that it resulted in a castration of both characters in the final draft.

- RJ

Did you smell Daisy's pale asshole??

Attached: 1630078627535.webm (600x600, 693.63K)

I have an idea for a Star Wars movie. Want to direct?

kek what the fuck is this tard doing?

Although I may have harped on about having "full creative control" in those numerous interviews that were spurred around the film's release, it wasn't excatly an honest recollection of my creative process.

- RJ

Brick and Looper were interesting. Think you'll ever make another hard-boiled noir flick?