Kick-Ass

What did you think about this movie?

Attached: Kick-Ass-film-images-c613a305-bd81-4178-95e2-7f5285c62a6.jpg (780x1170, 217.34K)

boring

The second one was better.

Attached: Kick-Ass 2 - Ending.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

I want to kick some ass while watching this movie

depressing and stupid

I saw it opening night and did not care for it.
But young Chloe Moretz always annoyed me

She was so fucking hot in this movie

The girlfriend? Of course

im sad they never got to do the third

>young Chloe Moretz always annoyed me

Why do you say that?

I think that being depressing was the point. I imagine trying to be a superhero in real life would be pretty dangerous and depressing. Most superhero franchises touch on this idea. You risk dying, you risk your secret identity being exposed, and you risk the people you love getting hurt if they discover who you are. You also have to sometimes take the villian out instead of saving them and for a hero that is pretty depressing.

Garbage.
Movie was actually pretty good in the beginning with Kick Ass becoming a hero and getting his ass kicked. But then that Hit Girl shit started and it became over the top nonsense.

wtf i forgot that happened

>young Chloe Moretz always annoyed me
>Why do you say that?
It seemed that all of her fame/attention came from "WOW THIS CHILD IS SAYING FUCK THIS IS INSANE"
In 500 Days of Summer she is the 10 year old little sister with the personality and insights of a 30 year old.

why is a 13 year old kissing a 28 year old

I never seen 2nd movie. Why is he kissing chloe moretz? didnt the guy have a girlfriend already?

that was a movie only thing so they forced a break up in the 2nd movie to keep it closer to the comics.

this and hellboy the only capeshit i’ve ever liked. hit girl a cute.

>Nicholas Cage: Good at getting his ass kicked. He should call himself Ass-Kick instead.

Laughed so hard at that part. I get the over the top part but young assassins aren't too farfetched. Big Daddy was nice.

She was 15 at the time I think. Plus It's just a kiss and she made the move first.

Attached: 522455151.jpg (2048x1491, 2.11M)

I once got the game on the PS3, beat it and hated it so damn much that I never read the comics or bothered to watch the movie

There's a fucking video game based on this movie? you might as well play the Cory in the White House video game