How’s his version of Chernobyl coming along?

How’s his version of Chernobyl coming along?

Attached: BF6CDDB4-E245-418F-B850-5DCE82B4F4F4.jpg (1024x724, 71.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Blake_Allen13/status/1500497481234268171
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1500350719639101441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Blake_Allen13/status/1500497481234268171

Attached: FMqdiZAWQAAfKQf.jpg (748x300, 26.03K)

Literally the only people online who think he's winning is Any Forums

Thats because globohomo propaganda is rampant

He is winning, though, at least for now. Ukraine's forces are getting routed to the point that they're having to pull huge Russian casualty numbers out of thin air.
Like saying Russia has already lost 10,000 troops over 10 days.
...even though we're not hearing about any of the mass casualty events and Russian defeats in battle that would account for so many deaths on their side.
Events that Ukraine would have every reason to tell the world about

this guy is the russian trump
>militaristic dictator
>imperialist "make russia great again" attitude
>hatemongerer against the chechen non-white culture and the pro-LGBT ukrainians
>insane narcissist that brought on war
>has no popular support but refuses to step down
he deserves to be killed, as does the cheeto-benito.

Awful b8

by that logic, russia would have every reason to not say those numbers as well. Come on user, don't bullshit people.

>Rich Liberals Ask You to Sacrifice More for their War Profiteering
>after 2 years of lockdowns, forced masks, and mandatory vaccinations
basically, I feel this country is about to start killing each other for a valid reasons.

So the only people who think he's winning are the people who've been right about literally fucking everything.

Any Forums is wrong about everything, though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-123947-1.jpg (506x355, 136.7K)

thats definitely not true. the general consensus is that ukraine's only chance is Putin deciding this isnt worth it at all. just because something gets 50k likes on twitter doesnt mean most people believe it

>linking your twitter page
Newfag pls go

we sometime forget that Any Forums has been a tourist destination for Any Forumstards since 2016, as seen by >164770597
and you'll get no (you), dumb faggot. putin doesnt know, nor care about you. same as trump, he enjoyed your "campaign" donation, but he'll never know, nor acknowledge you.

2 more weeks, right?

He already lost. Even if he wins he ruined relations between Ukrainians and Russians forever.

I don't believe Russia's official numbers either, obviously they have reasons to downplay their losses. But these numbers from Ukraine's side simply make zero sense, there's nothing to account for them.
>Russia losing more troops over the first 4 days than the US lost in Iraq over 8 years

Attached: kyiv independent 3.6.22.jpg (1080x1080, 97.55K)

>le Any Forums was right again!!!!!!
this is the cringiest and stupidest meme on this website. imbeciles like you ought to be banned from internet.

wasnt Any Forums allied with reddit commies in the denial of Putin invading at all?

Any Forums called Russia invading back in January, and were the only people right about covid.
They also said you will never be a real woman.

you will never be a woman

lel there would be no ukraine if he wins, tard

Go home, rusbot.

>Any Forums called Russia invading back in January
*a single Any Forums user out of thousands made prediction. you are the lowest iq board on this website as demonstrated by your contrarian stupidity and siding with russia commie fascists.

But there will be Ukrainians supported by NATO. It will be worse than Afghanistan for Russians.

>164771012
>he's still relying on tired memes as a defense
guarantee i own more firearms than you, and have much, much more money to spend on myself than to give to politicians like a sap.

They also said he would be president again on jan 6th

there would be ukrainian refugees, apparently black ukrainians exist so you can tell that eu will import some random negroes from africa and call them refugees.

oh yeah?
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1500350719639101441
just let him get the cum out of his throat first
>He is winning, though, at least for now
and you're basing that off what?
>Ukraine's forces are getting routed
what do you mean by that? the ukrainian forces have been extraordinarily successful, by any standard
>Like saying Russia has already lost 10,000 troops over 10 days.
russia sent a bunch of 18-year-olds without proper fuel, training, ammunition or communication in tiny little crap-tanks... often with no air support... into endless fields of mud and trees... that's gonna' lead to some casualties
>...even though we're not hearing about any of the mass casualty events
you're saying you haven't heard what you've heard? or that it hasn't come from CNN? 'cause i've been watching an endless stream of russian dead body footage this past week
>Events that Ukraine would have every reason to tell the world about
define "mass casualty event". i've seen columns with dozens and dozens of russian soldiers laying dead. is that a mass casualty?

he swarmed the ukraines oil/gas fields and then moved on to old zappy
western europe is going to be begging for russia to give them some and most countries / companies have already flipped on their sanctions

I remember how Any Forums claimed that there won't be any invasion because Putin said so.

>right about covid
I'm not really interested in this one, but I bet it's just more alarmist nonsense.

>and were the only people right about covid.
hahaha they have never been more wrong and retarded on anything than the whole covid debacle, which has shown Any Forums for the true mouthbreathers they are

im not saying its a good idea at all, this wont go well for him regardless and the decision baffles me even if i huff undistilled russian propaganda it still doesnt make sense but at the same time i dont think the invasion can be stopped by military force.

stop personifying boards you stupid low iq newfaggot tranny

>and most countries / companies have already flipped on their sanctions
Source?

Russian already shit economy is even more shit now, the rest of the world is openly shitting on them, the rest of their neighbors are going to join NATO, Nordstream 2 is dead, russians are already protesting against the war, and he's going to be engaged in a guerrilla war in Ukraine for the forseeable future, that's going to cost more than he can afford. He can take Kiev, but what exactly did he gain?

>Ukrainians haven't pushed the invasion force back a kilometer and they are attacking the capital as we speak
>they are winning
how much CNN propaganda do you have to absorb to become like this?