Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Attached: pervert.jpg (920x518, 69.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h9e_EmoB83Y?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely don't fucking know. Some days when I look into it, it seems like he did, other days he seems totally innocent. We just have to live with the fact that we'll never know.

Yes. He named the Jew and it costed him his life.

No.

The charges?

Probably not. He was a very distasteful weirdo but I don't think that he actually buttfucked any kids.

>I am doing well and I am strong
>As you may already know after my tour ended I remain out of the country undergoing treatment for a dependency on children all over the world
>there have been many disgusting statements made recently concerning allegations of improper conduct on my part

>these statements about me are the truth
>these statements about me are disgusting
>these statements about me are totally the truth

>I love you and I am god
>I love you and I am god
>I love children
>I love thousands upon thousands of children to view and photograph my body including my horrifying penis, my disgusting buttocks, my Laura torso, thighs and any other error that they wanted
>I will say that I am particularly upset by the handling of photographs by the incredible terrible mass media
>at every opportunity the media has dissected and manipulated my penis in any other error that they wanted

>the parties involved were still not satisfied and wanted to take even more pictures
>it was a nightmare a horrifying nightmare
>no person should ever have to view and photograph my body including my disgusting penis and even after experiencing the indignity of my buttocks, my Laura torso, thighs
>I ass all of you to wait and hear the truth

>If I am guilty of anything is of gaining sheer joy from seeing children with my disgusting penis it is of loving children of all ages and races
>it is of getting sheer joy from seeing children submitted to a dehumanizing and humiliating examination by God

>gehe gehe gehe

>I do try to be God-like
>come unto me and I am God
>come unto my buttocks
>come unto my Laura torso
>come unto my penis

>it brings tears to my eyes when I see the Los Angeles Police Department subjected to all the false allegations being made by the incredible, terrible mass media

>again to my friends and fans
>I have a dehumanizing, disgusting dependency on reconstructive surgery
>as you may already know I am guilty of these allegations

Attached: by god.png (946x830, 541.54K)

what the fuck did he actually do to his face, i've been desensitized to it but it just hits you when you dont expect it

No grown man should have any children in his bed. Thats all I'm gonna say

he probably didn't fuck any of them because of his impotency but he no doubt sucked thier little cocks

EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS

Where there's this much thick-ass smoke...

Probably.

Even with the whole excuse of "not having a childhood". The way he acted around children was odd. I don't think he was a straight up Jimmy Savile predator, but I think he was in love with little boys. Like he wasn't in it just for the sex, he wanted a full on relationship with a little boy. Which is why he would send them gifts, talk to them on the phone for hours, bring their whole families on these amazing vacations. He was dating them, when if he just wanted to fuck he had enough money and power to get groups of disposable nameless children dropped off at his house.

Overall its the parent's faults. There were enough red flags.

youtu.be/h9e_EmoB83Y?t=17

he did massive and unrestricted amounts of coke from 1970s-1990s. He rotted his sinus out and got a little weird. Most if not all of his surgeries were to keep himself together and do more coke. Did he molest kids... eh, he wrote thriller!

Show me a time when he demonstrated genuine sexual interest in a grown woman. Paid-off employees words don't count. That awkward kiss at the MTV awards doesn't count. A guy in Michael's position could have had any sexual exploit they wanted. Michael chose to surround himself with kids. Like Eddie Murphy said--long before the allegations--when was there a time when Michael was GETTING IT? Why were white people so ok with him taking Brooke Shields to the Grammies?

Quincy Jones wrote Thriller

I find it fascinating how far people will defend an evil thing just because it makes them feel good

Did he jam on uh? You bet.

Das ignorant

I never understood why the "he never had a childhood" excuse made people believe he WASN'T a pedophile. Most of the time pedos had fucked up childhoods and the trauma arrested their development emotionally or turned them into a psycho that preys on kids.

We need to ban compensation lawsuits for sexual assault victims. Far more damage caused than what they fix.

SHAMONE. HEE HEE

HEE HEE is innocent. There is literally no evidence he did anything OW. Just hearsay and lies, don't believe the jewish media SHAMONE.

Pedo hands typed this post

SNEE-HEED