I'm back, baby

>I'm back, baby

Attached: bender is back.jpg (963x592, 122.45K)

YO DONNIE

>99' original run = kino
>2010s reboot = meh ok
>2020 rereboot = ???

Attached: 1645806306324.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

obviously held out for more money
so, bluff called, or did Hulu cave?

I hope they do a timeline skip where Fry and Leela have kids, Hubert and Hermes kids are in college or at least new college graduates trying to make it in the world, scruffy figured out a way to get the mop bucket pregnant, Zoidberg is mayor or president, Hermes his pissed off assistant and Farnsworth his head in a jar but attached to a robot body so he can still do his shenanigans.

>OMG IT'S THE OLD THING THAT I REMEMBER!! I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! THEY'RE BRINGING IT BACK!!! I CAN NOW PRETEND TO BE YOUNG AGAIN AN D REMEMBER THE DAYS BEFORE I GOT MOLESTED!!!

Attached: g.png (644x800, 13.04K)

It's tough, Futurama could really use some kind of progression in time but that runs the risk of them adding in a bunch of new not very good characters in recurring roles. At the very least, Fry and Leela should get engaged. After Meanwhile and the revival in general having them together it feels like there needs to be some progression.

I'm sorry you were molested bro. If you need to talk this is a safe space.

They've already done absolutely everything there is to do with the original cast of characters. They've all dated each other, fought, done stupid western cartoon nonsense plots, and explored all of their backgrounds and life stories. Unless they plan on going full simpsons and simply start rewriting characters' backgrounds so they can be told again they need new characters. Or not bring back a show that has fully explored its premise.

That's great! This might be just the best thing in years if the good people who wrote it are still on board and have ideas. Might also be a soulless rehash, but I'm hoping for the best for sure

I hate this bandwagon meme about the reboot being bad. It was great, maybe not as great as season 2 - 5, but way better than anything we get today.

Sad.

>Streaming only
I hate the future

reddit show

>99' original run = full writers room
>2010s reboot = writers room cut in half
>2020 rereboot = ???

Honestly it feels like a fuck it at this point if they added some new characters. This seems like a reboot nobody asked for so they may as well be ballsy and try to make it interesting. It'll be fun for 1 maybe 2 seasons at least before it gets shitty again.

One 19 year old zoomer girl.

You seem to have a lot of imagination, have you considered being a writer?

leela get ipad

Guess they finally caved and agreed to the pay out he demanded. That means even less money for hiring competent writers. Shit's gonna be great, I bet.

They already did the episode where everyone gets iPhones.

The previous reboot was fucking shit and now they're heating that shit up again? What do they expect?

leela stuff ballot box