Which movie has the best ost?

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-125035_Gallery.jpg (1079x820, 614.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRG1UixHvos
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
youtube.com/watch?v=_CpOQxA0gJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TpJRBdaf9J8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-3_h0vxXA
youtube.com/watch?v=govpaPZgt40&t=80s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drive

Drive starring Ryan Gosling

Matrix

Drive featuring Me

Drive

Patlabor 2

Steer

Tron Legacy

Drive

Best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MRG1UixHvos

Drive, in case nobody has mentioned it yet.

Drive

Conan The Fucking Barbarian. The late Basil threw french horns, war drums, the works. If Anvil of Steel or Riders of Steel dont make your cock hard, you simply are a tranny

Anvil of Crom sorry my b

Drive is a good movie but this thread is Reddit tier. I have to attempt to un-cringe the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
youtube.com/watch?v=_CpOQxA0gJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TpJRBdaf9J8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-3_h0vxXA

Lord of the Rings is probably the best.

Attached: 0be5ac229c10ee358284a478aad559c7.jpg (564x585, 67.07K)

>hostiles
>taojjbtcrf
fucking based. For me though it's gotta be Song for Bob.

I'm glad you think the Hostiles soundtrack is kino too. Jesse James is a good movie and good soundtrack but the Hostiles soundtrack made me watch the movie, which was okay.

Attached: Dead Alive (1992)s.jpg (1971x2924, 2.19M)

Either LotR or
Also Drive.

My personal favorite is Theology/Civilization, but every single track puts that gay nerd John Williams in his place. There’s really nothing that even comes close.

Maybe not the best ost through and through but the music really helped intensify Fury Road, it's really an entirely different movie if you don't have surround sound.

Howard Shore is a no talent hack not fit to wash Basil Poledouris’ balls.

I don't know who that is. Please return to your /film/ general.

Both small brained and filtered all in one.

For me its pic related, although all due respect to David Byrne but they should have just let Ryuuichi Sakamoto do the whole thing, his stuff was the bulk of the soundtrack anyway and was infinitely more memorable, probably the best work he ever did.

Attached: tle.jpg (900x1043, 173.78K)

Of course you don’t you zoomer dummy.

and here's a movie I watched recently with an amazing soundtrack. I probably won't recc any more because of the stupid old man in the thread.
It's sad that people just wait around for someone to insult.

youtube.com/watch?v=govpaPZgt40&t=80s

Both Shore and Poledouris are great, why are you trying to create this pointless argument? The real hack is Hans Zimmer, he actually sucks.

Master and Commander

>Which movie has the best ost?

Star Wars.

Attached: Star Wars Drinking and Flying.webm (899x500, 1.4M)

Toss up between Conan and Lotr. Both tell a large part of their story through music, but the fact that the themes in Conan are used as dialogue/introspection for the main character gives it the lead in my opinion

Lol 2 hours of a Japanese soap opera and it’s up for an Oscar, I wish movies would come back, also stop being a crybaby.

>I wish movies would come back

and I wish you'd go away. You're going away regardless. Please enjoying speaking to people less than half your age in the other threads.