Rants about land development and prostitutes for eight hours

>Rants about land development and prostitutes for eight hours
Why did they think this was an interesting plot after the first season, what in the fuck
I got my hopes up at the end of the second episode with a bluesy high-class Hotline Miami murder from the crow mask guy and then it just became a fucking real estate soap opera

Attached: 1646553401596.png (1080x697, 1.14M)

k

when she goes undercover in the resort was nice

I did find it funny that she "saved" the girl and then she was just like "what the fuck I'm a hooker that was my job"

Season 3 was better unironically

Is it genuinely worth watching? I just finished this one and haven't bothered pirating anything further yet
I'm disappointed

"No!"

The entire series is worth watching imo

Yeah it's more coherent than season 2 and I think the characters are more likeable. It's closer to season 1

>I'M NOT GAY AAAARRRRGGGHHHH

Attached: 1646555833866.jpg (900x874, 154.93K)

clearly not s2

Yes, defo watch S3.

Casper knew this

S2 was so boring.
I literally cant remember anything about it.
Probably was on my phone the whole time.
Anons can skip it and go to kino s3 DEM KEEEDz

what a pointless character, just dies and nobody talks about him again.

season 1 is pure kino.
season 2 some of the best episodes but also lot of meh episodes
season 3 is consistently ok

I like all 3 seasons and rewatch them regularly

you need to understand that season1 spent several years in development hell before it found a producer and pizzo had a lot of time to refine his own story.
season1 blew the gates wide open and hbo immediately wanted a follow up so he had to crunch the previous work of 3 years into 5 months. if anything, he was a victim of his own success.

Season 2 was more coherent than S1. Season 1 had one of the best first half of the season in television history but then turned to mediocre as the season progressed and ending episodes were lame.

Besides at least S2 did not have that happy ending normie bullshit.

what was the point of Alexandra Daddario's character?

his death scene was the only decent part because it was pretty badass but yeah he felt overall unnecessary, they wanted a 3 cop dynamic to subvert and it just wasn't gonna work as well as 2 cops no matter what

To dispense tissues

Attached: alexandra-daddario-governors-ball-in-nyc-6118.jpg (2100x3150, 597K)