The Batman universe

Started out with a 3 hour movie, spin-off shows - Gotham PD and Penguin on the way. Joker confirmed but not planned as a main villain yet. Reeves is interested in Mr. Freeze and Hush. Everyone hints at Court of Owls. The green liquid Batman injected could be venom.
There is a lot of potential, where do you think The Batman should go next?

Attached: HD-wallpaper-the-batman-2021-red-the-batman-batman-superheroes-artwork-artist-artstation.jpg (800x450, 21.03K)

In le dumpster

I hope they do Freeze but I'm worried they're going to shy away from the more fantastical elements of him.

I'm going to keep saying it until I manifest it into reality. Jared Harris as Dr. Victor Fries, a brilliant doctor who has been working on cryonics for rich billionaires that want to extend their lives. When they discover that he's actually been using their money on keeping his wife alive. This deception being found out leads to the creation of Mr. Freeze as the result of a chemical leak makes it so that Victor's body can no longer tolerate above freezing temperatures. From there Heart of Ice plays out, until a secondary villain enters the story at the behest of the billionaire whose money he used in the hopes of adapting whatever technology Freeze uses now into something useful. They steal Freeze's wife and eventually Freeze is dies a la Meltdown (from Beyond) with the assurance from Bruce that he'll do everything he can to cure Nora.

Attached: newFile-1.jpg (982x726, 51.42K)

>Jared Harris as Dr. Victor Fries
Huh, that actually sounds great. Everyone and their mothers wants to see Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Freeze but I feel like this would be good too.

>spin-off shows - Gotham PD and Penguin on the way
Gotham PD has been shelved. They're making Arkham Asylum instead

>Everyone and their mothers wants to see Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Freeze
That would be fucking awful He should be Hugo Strange

Oh, you're right
>So I talked to HBO Max and showed them Colin in the movie and spoke to them about what this could be and they said, 'Let's do it.' So we're doing that and we're doing another series that connects to Arkham [Asylum]. We are talking and thinking about the next movie, but to be honest with you, at the moment, I really want the audience to connect with this. And I really believe they will because I think Rob is an incredible Batman

Attached: DE80_wVXcAACbCO.0.jpg (1200x800, 194.05K)

>Everyone and their mothers wants to see Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Freeze
Ah yes, the Muttnigger as Dr. Viktor Fries, makes perfect sense! Almost as much as the one about fancasting him as the Balkan Dictator Victor Von Doom... Seriously, what are those normalfags smoking?

To make it realistic, ReevesFreeze would suffer from congenital hyperthermia, requiring the cold to keep his body at a normal temperature, and going into high fevers when he's out in public committing crimes. His high body temperature allowing him to swim in freezing cold water without fear of hypothermia, and stay out in the snow without fear of frostbite
I could imagine him dragging people under the ice and drowning them in a frozen lake

What do you think they'll do with Poison Ivy? Just a very smart botanist and seducer type of character? Or go for the Ivy that has complete control over plants? And what's next for Catwoman? She seems to want to take down the ultra wealthy as she alluded to at the end. Both Any Forums and Reddit would be down for that it seems after seeing what happened with GME and Catwoman specifically said she wants to knock off "gedgefund types". I'm happy as long as I see short haired Zoe Kravitz in skimpy outfits tbqh.

Attached: Zoe-Kravitz-confesses-to-drinking-milk-from-a-bowl-for.jpg (634x905, 107.28K)

Those are both a bit complicated. Just make him a serial killer driven mad by his wife's death, and now he drives around in a truck with a freezer in the back, and he kills his victims with an ice pick.

>What do you think they'll do with Poison Ivy? Just a very smart botanist and seducer type of character?
Pretty much. She could be a serial killer obsessed with the environment and she synthases a venom from the plants. She can't put it on her lips because that would kill her too, but she could slip it in their drinks or if she seduces a guy she could inject it into his buttcheek with a hypodermic needle while their back is turned.

That's lame. Sounds like a rip off of Dexter.

Why does everyone think The Batman Universe is gonna be super grounded with no fantastical stuff?
I'm sure they'll still keep it gritty and grounded to a degree, but also keep the fantastical stuff

>Started out with a 3 hour movie, spin-off shows - Gotham PD and Pen...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: imagen_2022-03-06_024301.png (474x372, 259.12K)

cast a Harley quinn that is actually good

Harley Quinn would be even easier. The character is already crazy and obsessed with The Joker. So just make her a copycat killer after she sees his crimes on the news.

Because Reeves is a hack that turned Riddler into the Zodiac killer, you faggot.

who cares. The whole film is a character assassination of the highest order, so that self important retards can think they've made something artistic. There's no positives to bat universe when the basic characteristics of everyone in it don't exist.

>The green liquid Batman injected could be venom
I immediately thought of Lazarus Pit juice.

they should do something with hugo strange and how he single white females batman

Attached: ModernHugoStrange.jpg (291x343, 25.96K)

The fact that Batman already had the Venom and a dedicated injection site built into the suit tells me that he's already gone toe to toe with Bane. Mr Freeze would be cool but he would need to be done right to fit with the tone of this universe. Court of Owls would be alright but it seems like they're really being shoehorned in to a lot of Batman media over the past few years. Hush would be the greatest choice IMO. Never done in live action, really interesting character, and would follow on very nicely from the whole thing about Bruce's regular life falling apart.