Why did GoT not transform her into a megastar like expected?

Why did GoT not transform her into a megastar like expected?

Attached: 13d65de9c6442e625c0931ad854a945a.jfif.jpg (1024x768, 126.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/euoFwML2mCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok now post it's legs

because she's a freak. A FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most entertaining thing shes done outside of got is unironically "cyberbully"
youtu.be/euoFwML2mCc

i was looking forward to new mutants but the ratings are so low that i havent even bothered
not even anya could carry that shit

I just now realized that when Arya said ''what's west of westeros?'' and sailed away, it was actually hinting that she would play Dora the Explorer.

What the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-070217_Instagram.jpg (1079x1090, 560.39K)

god i want a slender little fuckslut like her. i just want to oil her up and fuck all her holes after i rub her feet.

Cause she mad ugly af fr. No cap

The bleached punk look is really not good for her. Hopefully now she's finished filming that biopic she'll go back to her original hair color. I miss her sexy eyebrows.

Attached: 1632038761280.jpg (1080x1080, 178.64K)

Because her acting sucks and she is an ugly hobgoblin that belongs in a bell tower

Eh? Dora is a latina

She’s too ugly to be a megastar

>hur hur, she so ugly, she quasimodo
Change the record, she's a normal looking woman that doesn't fit the impossible Hollywood standards.

Nah. She just ugly fr.

When the fuck was Moner on GoT?

Because she's fucking hideous and a terrible actress. They only cast her because they specifically needed an ugly little girl.

Dude, how could you miss this? She's literally one of the main characters. The better question is how could she star in GoT and Sicario at the same time.

blonde eyebrows do not look right

So an orgress playing a goblina

Theres half a dosen genres she could have a character role in, any historical period piece, any play ecranisation, war movies, fantasy horor, social comentary urban youth whatever whatever, its just that movies like that arent actualy being made any more, literalyno one is going to make something like a french revolution or 30 year war kino these days

The wall