Honestly they should have went with a non-white person for the new Joker casting. Not even trying to bait or be woke...

Honestly they should have went with a non-white person for the new Joker casting. Not even trying to bait or be woke. You already did Ledger and Joaquin. Try something new.

Attached: 1623175257823.jpg (1200x1200, 122.96K)

The Irish are non-whites.

What's wrong with sein Face?

>Not trying to be woke
>MOREBLACKIESINMOVIESPLEASE!!
Nah
Infact, all-white movies from here on out is good by me. If I need to see another race, just draw a mustache or paint their faces. I'll get it.

never forget when he got jumped outside a bar for saying he’d fuck some guy’s gf

Attached: 74161255-820F-41C2-9AC1-BEDF9198735A.jpg (1162x342, 57.95K)

It's time for an Asian Joker.

Should’ve killed him

It's time for an Indian jokar

I like this guy

honestly this unironically

According to reports when he got to the hospital, the doctors were shocked and appalled only to find "he's not really that injured, his face is just like that"

Joaquin is nonwhite

this but 100% unironically

Attached: joker.webm (412x716, 2.74M)

I'm all for racebending when it fits, and Joker's definitely not someone who has to be white. Look at Cesar Romero for instance. But I see this much harder than say, racebending Jim Gordon, from an audience perspective. Also, Leto, Ledger and Joaquin were all trying something new, racebending isn't the #1 option there for reinventing a character.

We live in a caste society

How about we try something new for a change and deport all niggers to Africa haha? Just trying something new, let's put jews in camps haha

kek

>asian joker

Attached: IchitheKiller 021.jpg (1200x500, 83.36K)

>I'm all for racebending
kys you dirty rotten parasite

How are there no pictures of this (((cameo))) yet?

There are some something unsettling about his face