Karen

>Karen
pure sex, exotic looking, nice hips, will bear strong children, forged a career for herself, determined, fucks like a pro but didn't had too many sexual experiences
>Pam
Dull looking, already ravished by Roy for almost 10 YEARS!( 5 of engagement and they started dating in high shool), already walled by season 4, gave up every chance she had to become an artist, only advanced in Dunder Mifflin because she took advantage of the merger chaos, beared weak children that no one cares about

Attached: images - 2022-02-23T183205.894.jpg (619x496, 29.96K)

>beared

>but didn't had too many sexual experiences
Naive.

Karen was so hot it was insane

if you watched this show you are a normie please return to reddit where you will find more of your kind to discuss the office, thanks

I hate how low his belt is. Hes a foot taller than the woman on his right yet their belts are the same level what the fuck.

Jenna threads are comfy, tourist

guaranteed Karen fucked half the people in Connecticut. wouldn't be surprised if she was Josh's fucktoy in return for her position desu.

He is leaning on the table

I choose Angela. Fuck Pam and the niggerkike.

her privileged position of an ordinary salesman?

omg ur so right so comfy just like facebook mmm i love being a normie tooooo dae think jim and pam r better than jim and karen i ship them so hard i am a stan omglol like this post fellow user

She probably didnt, not that Pam did either, in fact she shes probably only ever been with Roy, but you cant tell me he didnt do everything to her and fucked her like the mongoloid he is.

everyone watched this show stfu retard remember being contrarian isn't a replacement for a personality despite what this website would have you believe! :) rekt jajajaj

>everyone i know (my immediate family, co-workers and 3 friends from high school) and follow on twitter watched the office which means the whole world was watching

what a fucking retard

You'rd trying to fit in too hard, bro

user claimed this was a normie show and your argument against was that everyone watched it

kek

kys faggot

Erin mogs both of them.

Attached: 62hi8r.jpg (662x900, 117.96K)

>everyone i know.
he didn't say that

>Pam
>white
No contest.

He didn't argue that it wasn't a normie show retard, learn how to properly compreend texts

>fat commissions
>none of the pressure of being involved with corporate
>working with a dumbass and a slacker, easy pickings
not the most glamourous job, but its nothing to scoff at. worth taking it up the ass a few times a week.

Karen is italian

>he didn't say that

well, you see, user, he did say "everyone watched this show" and, if you'll bear with me, i used green text to paint a picture of user's misbelief that, indeed, everyone watched the office when i think it likely, in actual fact, that user's social circle likely played a part in a mistaken belief that more people watched said sitcom than actually did, you see

retard

>office thread
>filled with retards that don't know how to communicate their throughts or interpret those of others
>blindly attack anyone who doesn't like the office

what are the chances!