A modern day breakfast club remake would be filled with niggers, trannys and mutts

A modern day breakfast club remake would be filled with niggers, trannys and mutts

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_1647141a.jpg (2630x2403, 383.92K)

literally me in the right

Attached: 55851-universal_pictures_home_ent.jpg (1100x618, 99.55K)

>brings gun to school
>gets fucking detention
Who the fuck wrote that and thought that made sense

Wrong. It would be filled with tranny zoomer mutts using their phones the entire time while the black kids just argue with the white principal

(And that's a good thing!)

an-
nevermind my work here is done

Too late.

Attached: The Brunch Bunch.png (760x518, 489.36K)

Nigger John Bender would be tragic

imagine the "therapy" scene
>I'm a fucking racist and I hate myself :( my father told me about white power

It would be only niggresses, which oddly makes sense, considering they were in weekend detention. Just kidding. Niggers don’t go to school.

It wasn't a big deal in the 80s. Probably a quarter of the guys in my high school had gun racks with rifles in them out in the parking lot. Someone having a gun in the school wouldn't be assumed to have had ill intent but because it was dangerous, you'd get some sort of punishment, such as Saturday detention.
Then you have this gem from the 1970s.

Attached: 1973-a-student-and-teacher-guarding-a-delaware-high-school-30918746.png (500x522, 153.19K)

So comfy

It would be all white kids guilty of not checking their privilege.

>The Flamin' Hot Cheetos Club

you can't even find archetypes for zoomers, I can't think of many

Why did the remake of 'Heathers' suck so badly?

Attached: Heathers (2018).jpg (1684x786, 204.99K)

What drives someone to make a thread like this?

Yes and...?

Casting wouldn't be the biggest problem with the movie. It's that coming of age past 2007 either doesn't happen or its totally uninteresting. Kids now are boring mentally ill weirdos with no identity or even pop culture. There's no exciting secret things to discover or taboos to break because everyone broadcasts their uninteresting lives 24/7 now and nothing is considered socially unacceptable (except racism).

this. and I'm a zoomer myself

Allison was my childhood crush. I still want to find a girl like her and knock her up.

>Breakfast Club 2022
>frazzled white teacher slams her hands down on the desk and shouts "That's it Shawqueendashh! Detention this weekend!"
>Sha'kween-h jumps to her feet and starts slapping at the teacher screaming incomprehensible jungle insults
>cut to Saturday as the teacher sits sullenly in her empty room while Sha'kween-h rolls up in her gangster boyfriends gold rimmed lexus and starts twerking on the hood while her boyfriend leans out sucking his teeth and pointing an handgun with extended mag at the teachers window
>freeze frame with caption SHA'KWEEN-H AND HER BOYFRIEND YODARIUS WERE SHORTLY THEREAFTER KILLED IN A SHOOT OUT WITH THE POLICE AFTER THEY STRUCK A PEDESTRIAN AND FLED THE SCENE

DON'T YOU! FORGET ABOUT ME!

Attached: 68f05cae56afe681a6ad42bcae33bc07.jpg (1125x1108, 99.76K)

Kek it didn’t used to be such an issue. My dad and his buddies had gun racks in their pickups during the 80’s, they’d all get together after class and go hunting.

But you didn't do anything

my boomer boss once brought a rifle to school to show his class how to clean it for a 'how-to' speech when he was in high school. you gotta realize Columbine changed everything.

>"So my Mom's boyfriend says hey smoke up Johnny."