This is Gotham. This is Batman. This is the world's greatest detective. This is a good film. Hope you weren't filtered

This is Gotham. This is Batman. This is the world's greatest detective. This is a good film. Hope you weren't filtered.
Looking forward to more Penguin and Harvey Dent in the sequel while Joker plots in Arkham until his bigger role in the 3rd film.

Attached: 1646472704827.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8VfziFZMGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never liked the idea of the batman and when it began gaining traction I realized what piece of anti-white garbage propaganda it truly was going to be.

no wonder people worship daddy elon and steve and bill and jeff when they've been literally raised to worship billionaires and see them as heroes lmfao

>anti-white

Seethe bitch, seethe

I was working at Burger King in 2010 and played the shit out of Arkham Asylum with a romanian burger flipper collegue at the time, ever since my life went in downward spirals to le point where its not even funny anymore

Take your meds or commit suicide. Your choice.

How does it feel knowing that people can still tell you're not a woman even when you're wearing a facemask?

ok bot, we all know you're programmed by the Democratic party so that people will get desensitized to anti-white propaganda because seething by bots like you is so annoying.

Post your face with timestamp you insecure thinskinned faggot.

>Joker
>again
Fucks sake just use Scarecrow already

>city flooded
It's going to be Killer Croc, my dude

It's weird how this is both an amazing film with elements that make it the best batman film to date and yet horrible at the same time. I've never had such mixed feelings. Batman, Catwoman and Penguin really carried this movie. Riddler and Joker were absolute cringe and the movie just felt so long and dragging, it had this depressing monotonous tone that did not let up for one second. I started to have motion sickness watching it after like 2 hours deep. Also, weird/bad editing. It also borrowed too much from TDK and Se7en. Some scene were like literally ripped out of the pages of those movies, like the Riddler writing in tons of notebooks and being a sort of wormy unthreatening type that let himself get caught and has a master plan from prison and sending videos like Joker did in TDK. It just felt really unoriginal in a lot of ways, like I was watching a shittier $.99 store version of those movies. From the trailers I thought it would be penguin that would be cringe but he was actually pretty good. Riddler was fucking horrible. Also, the riddlers motivations just seemed retarded
> I grew up an orphan and poor, so everyone must pay?
wtf? This doesn't seem very interesting or original. Would have been better if he was someone who was experimented on by the CIA or something and it fucked his brain up and he just thinks in riddles and has a boosted IQ or something. Instead it's just "I hate the rich", kind of stupid.

this is so reddit. film is not a visual medium but a storytelling medium. cinematographyfags are cancerous.

Great movie
I didn't stay for the post credit scene cause I felt gay staying there like an MCU fan was there one?
Also anyone else got heavy Azzarello Joker vibes from the first part? To me it was really sickening especially the part in the club. In previous movies it's implied there's gangsters and criminals doing gansters and criminal bad guy activities, with maybe drug cargos mentioned, but here you can instantly realize that people are involved in prostitution and Catwoman even says she was a hooker since she was a child. The first time you see the Penguin and he looks Batman straight in the face with that creepy smile you instantly realize this guy probably does all kinds of vile shit and he's not just some cartoon gangster like in the Burton movies or a generic Hollywood criminal like in the Nolan ones
Also the cops on coke actually look and talk like they're on coke

Attached: 1250707439-101608_jokerpg3full.jpg (600x922, 646.08K)

agreed.
>muh pretty picture means movie good!
is the worst phenomenon ever
reddit just wanted to appreciate cinema but have too low IQ to, so seize 'color and picture pretty' angles. it lets you pretend to be a cinephile while ignoreing things like theme, metaphor, characterization, and most important, plot.

blame roger dieakins, and emmanuel lubezki

YES PLEASE MORE CAPSHIT PLEASE YES YES YES

I can understand if people find the Riddler cringe but his motivations make more sense than anything from previous Batman movies except Joker cause he's basically a 4th wall breaking character. This Riddler actually thinks and acts like the crazy twisted retards from the Batman comic, his motivations are there. In the other Batman movies it's either no motivation at all or some bullshit
I mean maybe Ras Al Ghul was decent I haven't watched Begins in a long time but Bane was retarded, Joker had no origin story, the Burton movies had no real story, maybe this and Batman Forever are the only ones with villains with motivations

His motivations might make sense but they are not all that interesting. It's a cliche, sort of also borrowed from the movie "Joker". This movie could have been dramatically improved if it had a more interesting antagonist, maybe someone they never show. If Batman never actually caught the riddler and he remained a mystery shadow figure through the whole film and kept failing to solve the riddles throughout the whole movie but solves one at the end and gets a clue or something. Instead it's like...here's paul dano smiling and screeching like a crinelord, and here's your jokester laughing as you expect. It's just cliche garbage. This film would have been 10x better with more action, more of the batmobile, more motorcycle fight scenes like John Wick, better antagonist. Maybe we get someone more like Jack the Ripper than Zodiac. It's sad that this film is so good and so shit at the same times.

At least Bane's background story was original and Jokers being a mystery is interesting. Just saying
> "hey I grew up poor so now I'm angry!"
That's not very interesting.

>sins of the father
youtube.com/watch?v=y8VfziFZMGY

>It's a cliche, sort of also borrowed from the movie "Joker".
yeah and it's better. Joker was trash and they took some of those ideas and made them work. In Joker a retard kills 4 random dudes and somehow everyone knows what he looked like and the social dynamics of the situation and a fuckign revolution happened out of nowhere with people wearing masks of the Joker, this is in the 70s before phones.
At least here there's some context, the protesters that support Riddler make some sense, his followers actually follow a plan he created
Is it completely original? nah it's clearly heavily inspired by Seven and Zodiac, but it's so much better than any other Batman movie that it doesn't really matter

>oh wow look pretty picture!
you cucks are no better than the snyder homos but at least snyder held no pretensions of what he was making

I'm not sure what to say to this he's clearly not angry cause he was poor, he had plenty of reasons to get crazy

>but at least snyder held no pretensions of what he was making
>Snyder
>held no pretensions