It’s all so tiresome

It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 0975674365.jpg (1280x829, 219.36K)

That's not a black lady.

Huh? That's perfect casting.

>Blue eyed white woman
>Asian
Uh huh

>when the anime actually got it wrong

She's cute.
Is this a joke or something? Did the original just have some fat black nigger for the Netflix side?

>they made it better
Nice.

Netflix for once doing it right, she looks like a more attractive version of the chick who played Faye in Bebop

They make blue eyes contact lenses now, Cheech. They can make blue eyes brown AND brown eyes blue now

Should have been cast as a character that appears in more than 5 episodes.

Do they just have a warehouse full of fridges when they need to cast an adaptation of an attractive woman?

yellow fever bros... we just keep winning

Attached: 1632455777619.webm (387x600, 1.86M)

I prefer the imagine on the right

yeah but does have a fat pusy or what?

Yes, this clearly Chinese person from a clearly Chinese inspired tribe is white.

man asian women plaster their face in grease with zero shame, they are uncanny valley looking creatures

All the fire lord nobility have fuck yellow eyes, what race are they?

Never compare these petroleum-based automatons to gorgeous hapas again.

I now this is a bait thread, but the point that user unconsciously brought up is, why is Avatar allowed accurate casting? I thought representation was important. Where are all the black people?

does anyone of you even have or ever had an asian gf?

Prime fuck meat.

yes they are like having any other gf except they have less time due to study and they don't get epic drunk and high every weekend and they don't wear whorish clothing. obviously my ex was not westernised. she was also already bringing up having children and we were both 20. she dumped me because i wasn't even looking for work.

these women are repulsive

>32 years old

You complete fucking retard

>fridges
What the fuck are you even talking about, this girl has a tiny waist.

based irene poster, always makes the roasties seethe