Now listen here kid

>now listen here kid

Attached: 3D081BDB-382B-4CD8-AD65-051170D9B9CF.jpg (1024x768, 82.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/guKwjEVQkKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex wearing his mask as a fake beard makes me think of that senpaku eyes lady with the
>OVER THE NOSE!!!!
mask

You still owe me for the extra hashbrowns kid

>Did Trump really kill my mommy, Uncle Alec?
>He sure did, kid.. He’s a bad man. You should watch Saturday Night Live. I destroyed him on that show. Heh.
>You destroyed the bad man?
>I sure did, kid.

ALEC NO!

Attached: DRAW.png (1024x768, 878.82K)

>*big iron starts playing*
youtu.be/guKwjEVQkKI

>L'isen here boy
>Your m'amma asked me before she went...t'ur look after yoo's
>you'll come and love wiv me from now'on

kino

>We walk into dennys. I do the talking. I do the orders. You do not say anything. These coupons expired 2 days ago. We have to make this thing so smooth

>I hope you are faster than your mother, kid

America: shoot two people in front of several others and walk because you’re famous

>We will go and I will treat you to lunch if you two behave

>I'm gonna go have pancakes from Denny's right now. You want a pancake? You don't eat pancakes for breakfast, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those health freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself.

She was a good friend

>You want ice cream for dessert after I busted my wallet feeding you? Christ I did your mother a favor, what a greedy kid

So does anyone here *actually* care about the woman killed or is it just an excuse to rag on someone who’s politics you disagree with? Because I cant help but feel if it was someone like mel gibson or clint eastwood you all would be saying >based

>You have insulted me for the last time. You have insulted me. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being. I don't give a damn that you're twelve years old or eleven years old or that you're a child or that your dead mother is a thoughtless pain-in-the-ass who didn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this lawsuit. And when I come out there next week, I'm gonna fly out there for the day just to straighten you out on this issue. I'm going to let you know just how disappointed in you I am and how angry I am with you that you've done this to me again. You've made me feel like shit and you've made me feel like a fool over and over and over again. And this crap you pull on me with this goddamned Rust situation that you would never dream about doing if your mom were here, and you do it to me constantly and over and over again. I'm gonna get on a plane or I'm gonna come out there for the day and I'm gonna straighten your ass out when I see you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna really make sure you get it. Gonna get on a plane, gonna turn around, and I'm gonna come home. So you better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me, so I'm gonna let you know just how I feel about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude, thoughtless little pig, okay?

Attached: 1635041673214.jpg (615x620, 126.41K)

Your Mom told me one day that if anything should ever happen to her, she wished her family would forgive and not press charges... we all felt like it was such a weird thing to say at the time

You catch on quick

If he hadn't been such an insufferable ass about guns before he killed someone w a gun it would be a different story.

>His politics
It's fucking Hollywood, they're all redder than Carrottop's pubes, Baldwin in particular is just such a twat, and has handled killing a woman like a twat, but no I also don't care about Halyna Hitchins as a person.

Kys

>Stalks widower and son
>Sees them going to Denny's for breakfast
>"Get the camera ready, you idiot PA!"
>Jumps out of car and runs up in front of grieving family
>"Mister Baldwin! Your mask!"
>Removes mask for identification
>*SNAP SNAP SNAP*
>Squeeling tires
>"THAT'S HOW YOUR MOTHER SOUNDED WHEN I SHOT HER!"

Attached: BALDWIN_ON_KILLING.png (1200x1200, 1.71M)

>alec sits at the table, chewing loudly
>"so kid"
>accidentally pours too much ketchup out of the bottle onto his eggs
>"Fuck! so anyway, what kinda payout you getting?"
>is super rude to the waitress and winks at the kid every time
>leaves pic related as the tip

Attached: 1645658317058.jpg (700x933, 56.89K)