Hopes for the new dragon ball movie?

Hopes for the new dragon ball movie?

Attached: 20220301_230051.jpg (1240x1756, 1.81M)

I really hate the animation, but it's been so long since I've been blessed with Saiyan Kino so I obviously want it to be good. Hate the villain designs though

I hope the nips figured out how to do 3d animation without chugging and slowdown.

I hope toriyama finally lets the franchise rest in peace.

I'll watch it, but man does it look like a significant downgrade from the pure beauty of Broly kino.

Looks kino aside from animation, nothing beats Piccolo and Gohan content. Not sure how Androids are gonna pose a challenge at this point though, and how is Broly even going to fit into this?

Attached: 111E5403-2405-4FBE-83FC-96FAC49C9F9A.jpg (450x410, 35.64K)

That Broly movie really was gorgeous. It's truly a downgrade to not get Shintani back after treating us so good

Goten and trunks finally getting aged up

Gokoo

Attached: kn.jpg (300x300, 11.7K)

I have been rewatching all of Dragon Ball from child goku to uub and even a bit of GT.

Honestly the DB Super era has been pretty shit overall outside of Battle of Gods and Broly so my expectations are lower than the cellar that toriyama's body is hidden in.

I hate this new "Plastic" look that the modern show has for some reason, maybe they have no idea how to use digital tools but it looks like shit most of the time. Even when they somehow manage to make an engaging storyline that isn't a recycled tournament arc or bringing freeza back for easy nostalgia bait I can get into it because of how bad it looks.

Honestly they should just make a goku black movie, only good arc so far.

Attached: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5vLQNTse7syWLe7IvZffPSOSnH1RvKic6NZ6SP_SDQNjGacubQiDZVBprXzY-qQryc2t_H3jjtwlrnm-L74NV-apx.jpg (1200x675, 94.56K)

Going to shut down this westerner fan retardation

Gohan will go SSJ2 again no new form, no god ki, no mystic
Piccolo is getting bodied when the second android joins in their fight, no new transformation or power up
Cell will not return
Pan will not go Super Saiyan
Cell will not return
There will be no Android 21
Broly isn't going to fight Beerus
Beerus is still stronger than Broly and Ultra Instinct Goku
Cell will not return
Goten and Trunks are there for comic relief showing they've slacked in their training and will fail their Gotenks fusion
Gohan will not get stronger than Goku and Vegeta this is just a movie focusing on side characters
Vegeta, Broly and Goku are only there for fanservice and won't be involved at all in the main plot
All the events of the new manga arcs will be ignored the true continuity only counts the movies (no Granolah, Merus, or Moro mentioned ever)
We won't see Ultra Ego Vegeta ever
This is more of a "fun" Dragon Ball movie just to remind everyone Dragon Ball Super still exists
If there is a series continuation it will probably be using the 3D art style since it's cheaper and easier to animate.

Glad I could clear it up for you Mexicans and Brazilians.

Goku black was a 10/10 villain. For like 5 episodes. One of the worst arcs in super

Why is Piccolo yellow now

How could anyone like this shit. I understand the nostalgia but it's all nonsense coupled with staring for 2 episodes straight

He's an alcoholic now

holy fucking based

the dragon ball fandom is retarded and it's nice to see people who can still talk sense

Sad.

>Ssj
>J
Lol, noob

I still Black being Futute Goten from an alternate timeline would've been more endearing than Ginyu 2.0.
Zamasu is fine tho. Expanding on kais is nice. I just think not using Goten here was wasted potential overload. The kids deserve better.

I still think*

No krillin kicking everyone’s ass?