What is Peter "The Waifu Deflier" Davidson thinking right about now?

What is Peter "The Waifu Deflier" Davidson thinking right about now?

Attached: images (4).jpg (201x251, 7.23K)

SKETE

>defiler
KEK
Kim Cardassian has been defiled for decades

For real. Everyone thinks he achieved some god-tier achievement. He got with a literal cum dumpster who was pumped by nigger dick after dick.

What are his notable conquests anyways?, Ariana Grande who seems rather private but she's been passed around the casting couch since her teens. Then Kate Beckinsale who you're getting Micheal Sheen's sloppy seconds after they've been married for years and had kids. Kim Kardashian who has been a receptacle for nigger cum for the last decade and a half at least.

What is there to be jealous of?, unless he fucked one of my pure waifus (not even going to name one), then I don't really give a fuck. I mean, hell, I'd kill for a chance with Beckinsale but even then, she's a major slut so who cares.

>BPD
suicide most likely

This nigga got ground disease that means he poop a lot lmfroaa

Attached: C6E03E35-D30A-4C4D-B145-5D87676E8625.jpg (1080x1028, 289.47K)

pete davidson dick so big that kim switched back from black to white

Get SKETE out of here. Any Forums is a Yeezy board and always has been

big skete

Ray J was all up in that ass, zoomers don't know about that sex tape?

The broad from Girl Code (Carly Aquilino or whatever) was pretty cute, and so was Larry David's jew daughter. I can't stand lil sketer but he has pulled a lot of pussy.

Yeah, people thinks its cool because Kanye is snapping. Its make me laugh. Its because Kanye andbKim have a child. I mean I'm sure he'd be mad, but he's acting so crazy because its his family.

Everyone on team Skete are fucking coomers who can't see past Kims fat ass or people still seething that he dared to put on a MAGA hat in 2016.

I work with Pete. He laughs about all the fame he's run into. He's just as surprised as everyone else. He's a really chill, nice guy.

Is Kanye going to be O.J. 2.0?

I thought that's the only reason why she got famous anyway. Never heard of her before that

Do you guys plays all the vidya you got from your dad working at Nintendo

looking for another post-menopause coalburning ""shiska"" probably

Are you on SNL or something? Why does he act like an edgy teenager still? I bleached my hair too, when I was 16 and in my punk phase. Why the shitty bathroom graffiti tattoos with no meaning aside from tattoos for the sake of it.

Why does he act the way he does? I have no idea man. I'm not a psychiatrist.

You said you knew him, friends talk and from that you can read people. Never mind, I forgot where I was for a moment, you autistic fuck.